Free HJ 4x12 RCA Cab Pack

The reason you likely won't get a solid answer to the above questions here is because that preset and those IR's didn't come with the Axe. They're not stock. Your best bet is would be to ask the person or vendor who you acquired them from, because different vendors use different naming conventions. Incidentally, where are they from? Did the IR's come with the preset?
TBH I am not 100% certain, but I am fairly sure upon closer inspect that this is an SUS Recto pack...so that is probably why you dont recognize the IR? Yes they came with the preset pack, it was like 4 IR and 12 presets, not sure if i loaded it wrong.... But anyway, thanks for the help

Someone in another thread said, its worthy to note, “WLOD, you dont create your presets, you buy them right? Thats probably why you cant hear the differences like the people who build them from scratch”

sooooo MAYBE THATS what i should be doing guys?

TBH I am not 100% certain, but I am fairly sure upon closer inspect that this is an SUS Recto pack...so that is probably why you dont recognize the IR? Yes they came with the preset pack, it was like 4 IR and 12 presets, not sure if i loaded it wrong.... But anyway, thanks for the help

Do you know if it's from this pack? If you put the 4 IR's in slots 1-4 then you probably imported everything correctly.

Having just purchased OH (r)Evolution Debut Bundle, these sound just as good if not better to my ears! Thanks again FAS!

Yes lol that is how we talk, but i was tryin to sound like I was respondin’ to southern’ hospitality
Well bless your heart, you sounded just like a southerner. ;)

I am originally from NJ, but my grandmother trained us all out of saying 'youse', lest we sound like 'some numbskull from Newark'. I found out at my grandfather's funeral that he was born in Newark.... LOL.

Wow. These hit the spot this morning. I was listening to Richard Thompson's Shoot out the Lights and itching to play along. I dialed up some Hipower Brilliant amp settings with the RESLO 1 and RESLO 2 IRs panned a little left and right and BOOM there was that raspy, edge-of-break-up jangle!

Preset is here: https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7500

RELSO 1 and RESLO 2 need to be User Bank 1, slots 120 and 121 respectively for that prese to make any sound.

Use a Strat.
That is a great live version of SOTL by RT, but for me , the original studio version is one of the most powerful slices of vinyl (yes I’m old) ever recorded..sends shivers of delicious dread just thinking of it.....have you ever heard the excellent Los Lobos cover?..here.

thanks for the preset, did you build it with your SilverSky? (..coincidenally, your recommended RESLO cabs were only two slots off from where I had already installed them )

Wow. These hit the spot this morning. I was listening to Richard Thompson's Shoot out the Lights and itching to play along. I dialed up some Hipower Brilliant amp settings with the RESLO 1 and RESLO 2 IRs panned a little left and right and BOOM there was that raspy, edge-of-break-up jangle!

Preset is here: https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7500

RELSO 1 and RESLO 2 need to be User Bank 1, slots 120 and 121 respectively for that prese to make any sound.

Use a Strat.
Dude! Your preset ROCKS! Never cared much for the Hiwatt and usually don't use other people's presets, except for Admin Matt as they're great learning tools but I love this one! Only thing I tweaked was envelop threshold for scene 4 which BTW is freakin cool for a trippy version of the Beatles Day Tripper, lol. Great job and thanks for sharing!

www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/misc/4x12%20HJ%20RCA.zip

This is a capture of a Harry Joyce 4x12 done at RCA studios using some of the finest mics and preamps available. A little gift to everyone for the holidays. IMO they are some of the best IRs I've ever heard.
Thank you FractalAudio Cliff and FAS.....Happy Holidays to everyone

PS Did anyone notice the title: Free HJ???? I was like WHEREE WHERE!!?!!? Lol lmao

Back
Top Bottom