Axe-Fx III Factory Presets

He said he fixed a few amps in the banks that were not there on the first link. So, that means the bank has been updated. I would like those amps that were updated, but if I save the new bank and then upload it to my preset manager I have to save (upload) the “whole” new bank, because I don’t know which amps were updated. That will wipe out my whole organizational system, or take hours to save individually across my preset page.
[

He said he fixed a few amps in the banks that were not there on the first link. So, that means the bank has been updated. I would like those amps that were updated, but if I save the new bank and then upload it to my preset manager I have to save (upload) the “whole” new bank, because I don’t know which amps were updated. That will wipe out my whole organizational system, or take hours to save individually across my preset page.
Is this what you’re referring to?

NOTE: The link in the OP has been updated. There were a few presets in Bank A that didn't have the Cabinet Resonance set to default.

Could you just look for cab resonance settings that aren’t right, assuming you even use those presets at all?

Do you use the factory presets at all?

I think he is asking for a single bank with all presets not 3 banks.

I don't think that is possible in any case since a bank is 128 presets.

That is exactly what I mean. It is indeed possible, have been that with all previous presets releases.
It really saves me alot of time :)

That is exactly what I mean. It is indeed possible, have been that with all previous presets releases.
It really saves me alot of time :)
I think you can do it by yourself iirc, load the three banks in one Axe FX, then make a backup of all banks with fractal-bot and load that on all other Axe FXs.

Reactions: Ole
I think you can do it by yourself iirc, load the three banks in one Axe FX, then make a backup of all banks with fractal-bot and load that on all other Axe FXs.

A great idea, but doesn't work. The backup is still saved as 3 bank files.
Was worth a shot though :)

Yes, that will make the transfer of all 3 banks, but I want a "All bank" syx file so I can do it in Fractal Bot :)
I know, I am not easy to please.

Back
Top Bottom