Dr Bonkers Black Friday Coupon Code

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
To thank you for your past support, here is a preview of the coupon code that will only be able to be used on my site once per email address: kfas19

Coupon must be used BEFORE November 30, 2019

This will entitle you to 20% off my normal sale prices as long as you purchase more than $9.99 USD. This discount cannot be combined with any other offer.

This will be the last sale for 5 months and the deals can never be this deep again, as my file hosts are increasing my costs.

This deep discount is being offered to you as a giveback to the community that has been really supportive of my work.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have purchased files from me in the past, please check your email inbox and spam folder. I have sent you a different code with a deeper discount.

https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/

Happy playing!
Dr B.

To thank you for your past support, here is a preview of the coupon code that will only be able to be used on my site once per email address: kfas19

Coupon must be used BEFORE November 30, 2019

This will entitle you to 20% off my normal sale prices as long as you purchase more than $9.99 USD. This discount cannot be combined with any other offer.

This will be the last sale for 5 months and the deals can never be this deep again, as my file hosts are increasing my costs.

This deep discount is being offered to you as a giveback to the community that has been really supportive of my work.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have purchased files from me in the past, please check your email inbox and spam folder. I have sent you a different code with a deeper discount.

https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/

Happy playing!
Dr B.
Thanks for the coupon @dr bonkers! I am going to purchase some of your packs, especially the AHA 2x12. I have been looking for one of those for years! As a first time buyer on your site, I have a question. I'm interested in cabs that would be good for 80's metal, Ratt, Dokken, etc. Other than the Solo (Soldano), do you have any recommendations?

Thanks for the coupon @dr bonkers! I am going to purchase some of your packs, especially the AHA 2x12. I have been looking for one of those for years! As a first time buyer on your site, I have a question. I'm interested in cabs that would be good for 80's metal, Ratt, Dokken, etc. Other than the Solo (Soldano), do you have any recommendations?
Sure, I just PMed you.

Back
Top Bottom