Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
I'm maybe 1/4 to 1/3 of the way through and from what I can see you will get something out of it as an Axe II owner, especially if you plan to get a 3 at some point.

There were a few really cool things I learned early on that will help as I make presets in the future. Dialing in the tones hasn't been nearly as rewarding but there's still some good info. I think when I get to the sections on FC and building live presets and what not there will be more "aha" moments.

Well, you're now in an excellent club. The 12+6 combo is a seriously powerful setup.

Try your presets or scenes on the six and your IAs on the 12.
OR, how about your standard layouts on the 12 and the looper controls always on the 6? That's why I've got Neal Schon doing and he loves it!

And keep in mind, layout recall reference settings linked to switches can change the layout on ALL FCs connected at once!
How amazing is it that you can actually receive training from someone who sets up the Axe for major recording artists. This is great! And well worth the price! Thanks @ccroyalsenders Cooper!

Sorry, I don't understand. How would you watch the class without a computer? Mobile?

I have a computer (mac) but I cant run the axe edit software because I have an older Operating System. I'm sure you do a lot of work in axe edit, so i will it be worth it for me to follow along without it since i would be turning dials on the axe fx itself

I have a computer (mac) but I cant run the axe edit software because I have an older Operating System. I'm sure you do a lot of work in axe edit, so i will it be worth it for me to follow along without it since i would be turning dials on the axe fx itself

98% of the work I do is in the editor. That said, you can certainly tweak on the front panel. I love the front panel and use it a lot of the time outside of the class.

I've been trying to get equal sound levels in the looper , my signal and the looper. I put it at the end of the chain and always have to adjust the signal way high, is there a trick you use to balance the 2 signals out .. driving me crazy, BTW I'm 1/2 way through you class , what a great investment I recommend this to anyone with Axe 3 , glad you broke it down into short segment my brain fries on some of your stuff in a good way

I've watched the first half or so, got a few new things I learned. One thing I wish there was a little more of is maybe some amp specific advice, like here's some common things I'd do to dial in a BF Fender or a Plexi or a Friedman, etc.

I'm planning to rewatch the four tone dial-ins but using my preferred amps, then going through with the scenes and FC sections.

I've watched the first half or so, got a few new things I learned. One thing I wish there was a little more of is maybe some amp specific advice, like here's some common things I'd do to dial in a BF Fender or a Plexi or a Friedman, etc.

I'm planning to rewatch the four tone dial-ins but using my preferred amps, then going through with the scenes and FC sections.

Yes, the sections are intended to be used exactly as you describe! Go back and use the methods and techniques from the dial-ins with your favorite amps!
As I talk about in detail in the intro, with "only" 12+ hours, covering this entire unit's featureset means that specific amp tutorials were off the table.

I've just uploaded new versions of a few videos that update a couple of small details and correct a few minor compositing errors in graphics, etc. Nothing major.

BUT

I have an FC6 on the way and will be updating the FC section with a brand new lesson on using both the 12 and the 6 together at the same time! In my opinion, a 12 and a 6 is the ultimate combo for floor control, and it's one that I have several of Fractal's bigger name artists using on stage.

Looking forward to showing you guys how I set it up!

I've just uploaded new versions of a few videos that update a couple of small details and correct a few minor compositing errors in graphics, etc. Nothing major.

BUT

I have an FC6 on the way and will be updating the FC section with a brand new lesson on using both the 12 and the 6 together at the same time! In my opinion, a 12 and a 6 is the ultimate combo for floor control, and it's one that I have several of Fractal's bigger name artists using on stage.

Looking forward to showing you guys how I set it up!

Brilliant - since because of you I now have the pair!

I’m interested in the course. Do things get updated in it at all since Cliff always adds new things such as what’s in the 11 beta?

I’m interested in the course. Do things get updated in it at all since Cliff always adds new things such as what’s in the 11 beta?

bump!

Curious to know if there is plan to update the course or does the course need updating at all?

¿Habrá traducción al español?

Pregunta interesante. Hablo español (hice un intercambio en Argentina hace mil años) pero esto requeriría una enorme cantidad de trabajo. Pensaba en hacer subtitulos si fuera suficiente interés. Pero he hablado con algunos estudiantes y, sinceramente, la realidad es que la mayoría entienden el inglés suficientemente bien para usar la clase tal como está.

Pregunta interesante. Hablo español (hice un intercambio en Argentina hace mil años) pero esto requeriría una enorme cantidad de trabajo. Pensaba en hacer subtitulos si fuera suficiente interés. Pero he hablado con algunos estudiantes y, sinceramente, la realidad es que la mayoría entienden el inglés suficientemente bien para usar la clase tal como está.

Gracias por responder

Con subtitulos seria mas que suficiente, yo no tengo problemas con el ingles, solo te lo decia porque tambien hay un publico de habla hispana que tal vez podrían comprar la suscripción para ver los videos. Igual es un trabajo grande aunque sea hacerle solo subtítulos. Eso. Buen trabajo con tus reviews siempre las veo en youtube. Saludos.

Back
Top Bottom