AFIII More Favourite Riffs

Great song choices. Ronnie is very underrated and has a great ear for hooks. Vito is a master at weaving riffs and legato lines. Hellion/Electric Eye is epic. The only problem is I want to hear the whole song (s). 😁

Great song choices. Ronnie is very underrated and has a great ear for hooks. Vito is a master at weaving riffs and legato lines. Hellion/Electric Eye is epic. The only problem is I want to hear the whole song (s). 😁
Thanks. Have you ever seen how high Ronni's strings are off the fretboard...just nuts. Highest action I've ever seen.

@Mark Day .... I think I've said this before, but it's been a while and it's worth saying again !

Your muting technique is absolutely unparalleled .... as far as I'm concerned, it's right up there w/ Reb Beach !

I love your tone and use your patches quite a bit ! And when I do ..., I realize just how much gain you use and how difficult it is to control and still make it sound articulate !

BTW - I STILL remember the CAE days when those cabinets were used to make sound :openmouth: ...

@Mark Day .... I think I've said this before, but it's been a while and it's worth saying again !

Your muting technique is absolutely unparalleled .... as far as I'm concerned, it's right up there w/ Reb Beach !

I love your tone and use your patches quite a bit ! And when I do ..., I realize just how much gain you use and how difficult it is to control and still make it sound articulate !

BTW - I STILL remember the CAE days when those cabinets were used to make sound :openmouth: ...

Very kind of you to say Roger, much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom