"Dream Tones" ML Artist Pack | Based on all John Petrucci's guitar tones

PS. If you have other artists you'd like to see me do in future please comment below. :)

I know there have been packs done before, but they were for older FWs. With your ability to get such incredible IIC+ tones, I, as well as many others I’m sure, would love to see you create a Metallica pack similar to this one, encompassing their entire career with the latest FM. It’s something I would LOVE to own, and it’s a constant request on here. People consistently comment on the older packs asking if they work for new FWs and the truth is they don’t. It’s time for ML SOUND LABS to take a stab at the mighty ‘tallica discography!!! I’d be eternally greatful!!!! I’d even pay for you to do this as a personal request if you didn’t make one as a main product!!

Wow those are definitely there ILLEGALLY! Anyways you'll need the IR's to make those presets work but still. Who do I contact about someone sharing paid presets on AxeChange?
Cliff, I would think. Sorry about that. Probably the same thing with SinMix presets below yours. I did buy your bundle months ago.

With 10.02 out now will these load up as intended ? I played around with the 2C+ bright model the other day and damn was it good.

Hey - yes of course you can fine tune and tweak them. These are matching the recorded tones JP has had - live use will always depends on the venue and the gear being used - personally I do studio and live work with the same presets but I haven't tried these live.

Hello! Are these presets for version 11 of the firmware changed? In the 11th version of the firmware, changes were made with the amplifier unit and the speaker's EMP curve. Are changes necessary for firmware version 11? Will you make an amendment to presets for version 11 in the future? I want to buy, but there are doubts whether they will sound good on version 11, compared with the version of the firmware on which you made these presets.

I haven't tried it out yet - I think I remember FAS saying that presets made prior to this will be left unchanged as far as these new developments go.

Back
Top Bottom