Wish FREQOUT pedal

If we could get a FREAKOUT pedal in the Axefxlll that would be so cool instead of running cables to a pedal by your pedalboard
+1 This would be really cool to have.

Given all the sorcery @FractalAudio has already stuffed into the Axe III, am sure this would be doable but probably dependant in what other work is already in the pipeline (I imagine the to do list is always really long!).

Some people have already chimed in with ways to achieve similar effects using existing tools in the unit. Maybe all the bits are already there - perhaps @FractalAudio or @Admin M@ could give their take on how to do this?

Last edited:
I am sure not the easiest effect to do
But would be awesome
You could have it attached to a momentary switch
And use the expression pedal to bring in pitch shift the octave above like the sustainer

I just had an add pop up on Instagram Stories for an $89 Freqout pedal. I didn’t click on it and now it’s gone. Anyone else see this?

Di
I just had an add pop up on Instagram Stories for an $89 Freqout pedal. I didn’t click on it and now it’s gone. Anyone else see this?

you can get them for like $75 or less used all day long, with the demise of DOD/Digitech they have been blowing out lots of cool stuff like the Rubberneck, Freqoit etc.... I got a Carcosa for $59 brand new, awesome pedal

What happened to them? I didn't hear about it... But since the Axe Fx does everything I need I don't really stay current on effects pedals.

Harman got bought out and they cut Digitech
The guys that did the Drop Whammy
Freqout and polypitch stuff
Were hired at Line6

+1 I find it’s a pedal you can subtlety. While the dramatic feedback can be fun, it’s also nice to add a quick hint of it here and there. Right now I’m doing that by having a different scene with the fx loop active. It would be better to control it by an expression pedal and also be able to adjust parameters within the Axe by using scene controllers.

+1
already possible to mimic that (with the Kemper it worked with some pitch tweaks, still new to Fractal stuff so didn't take time to acheive that) but I would love to see what it could get if FAS team gets involved.

Back
Top Bottom