Nightwish - Emppu Vuorinen Patch / Preset

rockhound252

Inspired
Hi all.

I'm looking for the sound to play Nightwish, but i don't have a guitar with active pickups, there's any option for that? Do you have any preset?

Hi, I love the sound of Emppu even though a little sharp for my liking, I saw your post and try to do something that works for you. Of course Emppu records all stereo. Sounds pretty good to you with good headphones. I hope you like it . enjoy it .

I use ax fx 2, latest firmware, see that you take both the tone match and the cabs, the sound is taken from slayind the dreamer, for newer discs look for a less sharp sound

Attachments

• Emppu Vuorinen.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Oh thank you so much!! Well, the sound i'm looking for is from around 2005-2007, so this will be good. What i don't know how it will work in my pasive humbuckers. I will take a look.

Oh thank you so much!! Well, the sound i'm looking for is from around 2005-2007, so this will be good. What i don't know how it will work in my pasive humbuckers. I will take a look.
Notice that the name you get in the preset is pretucci. It is because I did it based on one that I had previously made of it. sorry Change it and go. regards

TRY THIS - enjoy .

It seems to me that the sound you should look for there. I know that live in Messa maybe trying a red 1or 2.
or to this same lower mid to 2.5

Attachments

• Emppu Vuorinen V2.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom