Momentary switch question

Kingfloyd

Inspired
I received my FC-12 one week ago. I would like to set a Phaser momentary switch in the Perform lay-out. (Meaning that phaser will be on when the switch is depressed and by-passed as soon as I release the switch). I searched the Manual and the forum but was unable to find an answer on how to proceed to change the switch from latch to momentary. (If this is possible).
Thanks.
By the way: the FC-12 is amazing!

Control Switches are your friends. They can be configured for momentary or latching operation. Attach the Phaser block's Bypass parameter to the Control Switch you set up for it.

[/QUOTE]
Control Switches are your friends. They can be configured for momentary or latching operation. Attach the Phaser block's Bypass parameter to the Control Switch you set up for it.

Thanks Rex. But this is my problem: where do I need to go to configure for momentary. On the EZ page there is no such choice.

Thanks Rex. But this is my problem: where do I need to go to configure for momentary. On the EZ page there is no such choice.

When you create a Control Switch on the EZ page, you get a Momentary/Latching parameter.

20190817_061142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom