Random questions

Exitetard

Inspired
First off I’ve read axe has tubes and thusly should be powered down in a home studio setting at around 2-4 hours use spread out during half the day. Is this true? I’ve looked and found conflicting info.

Second is firmware update for 2 xl and plus over now that three is out and area 1 03 is the last?

Third, how log is the average life cycle between iterations. Like between 2 and 3 and then how long after 3 will 4 come out and is the different versions like xl going to continue to stagger? I like seeing different staggered price points my next will probably be a 4.

Last do you early adopters get upset with the many smaller iterations between versions like you just buy a 3 then 3 xl comes out?( assuming it will. Not sure if timeframes follow any schedule)

Also just wanted to thank you all for helping me with my random problems and personality in a short amount of time. Such a great group of ppl even us jerks feel at 🏠

The axe doesn’t have tubes.

FractalAudio recently posted about the next version and it isn’t any time soon.

Buy now and use it now. Otherwise wait for the next one and you’ll never use a thing.

The axe doesn’t have tubes.

FractalAudio recently posted about the next version and it isn’t any time soon.

Buy now and use it now. Otherwise wait for the next one and you’ll never use a thing.
Well I got my XL 2Right before three came out but I didn’t know it was coming out so I was a little disgruntled but extremely happy with what I had so I will probably miss the three altogether because of the cost how much they drop drastically which I don’t forsee And it’s my own fault that I didn’t keep up with the development of the next iteration

Well I got my XL 2Right before three came out but I didn’t know it was coming out so I was a little disgruntled but extremely happy with what I had so I will probably miss the three altogether because of the cost how much they drop drastically which I don’t forsee And it’s my own fault that I didn’t keep up with the development of the next iteration
The Axe3 is on Firmware 6.xx. The Axe2 had 20+ major updates, maybe close to 30. I’d get in now if you don’t want that to happen again when you finally think “ugh I’ve waited long enough.”

I bought the Ultra back in 2008 then upgraded to a II around 2012 and got an AX8 maybe in 2015. I haven't regretted any of these purchases and they have totally saved me from the amp and pedal GAS that I had before. For me, the cost of upgrading is much more than offset by the greater enjoyment I have playing -- and especially gigging, 45 pounds instead of 150 -- with Fractal gear.

Ok another question. Can someone permalink the yek amp list with pictures. First the pics are hilarious , second I can never decipher the list except the obvious. Third. I can never find it in a google search. Four. Why did they not go with the actual amp names. For trademark reasons?

Back
Top Bottom