Brownies. Free Preset and Video Demo.

Burgs

Power User
I went to the Melbourne Guitar Show last weekend and was lucky enough to walk out with an FC-12. To celebrate I went home and spent a couple of days making a brown sound preset and accompanying video demo. There's some predictable stuff and some crazed stuff here. It's all free. I hope you can have some fun with it.

PS: That delay dive attempt could sure use some tweaks from you guys who know programming better than I do. Thanks!

Preset: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7161

Video:

Very cool Burgs
I went to the Melbourne Guitar Show last weekend and was lucky enough to walk out with an FC-12. To celebrate I went home and spent a couple of days making a brown sound preset and accompanying video demo. There's some predictable stuff and some crazed stuff here. It's all free. I hope you can have some fun with it.

PS: That delay dive attempt could sure use some tweaks from you guys who know programming better than I do. Thanks!

Preset: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7161

Video:

Sweet Thank You Burgs
I love it man. I wish I could burn solos the way you do.
It is always a pleasure to see one of your videos and your awesome picking :D

Nice one. Only miss the micro-pitch. :)
Ah yeah, there's always something. Cheers, Yek!

Great, as always!
Thanks!
Killer preset and playing as per usual!
Thanks, Satch!
What is it with the dudes from down under? Every time I see a new post from @Burgs or @2112 (Leon) I am blow away by the content. You guys are my heroes, seriously! You are so generous to share your skills and insight, thank you!
No worries. We like to give, I guess. You guys are a fabulous community. It's nice to be able to contribute now and then.
Very cool Burgs

Sweet Thank You Burgs
I love it man. I wish I could burn solos the way you do.
It is always a pleasure to see one of your videos and your awesome picking :D
Thanks, Fred!

Thanks as always for sharing mate! Great stuff!

No problemo.
Great playing/tones! Thanks for sharing :)

No worries. More to come. :)
Excellent!
Thanks Brett
Pauly
My pleasure, Paul.
jesus, those sound immense!

Yeah, have you given them a belt? Can you help with that dive on Delay D thing? Pretty please?

i'd love to mate, but i'm still rockin the II

you could try using the tape delay and attaching your pedal to motor speed, which should give you a smooth ramp down

Thanks for this! Actually, this clip made it clear to me that the Lee Malia Explorer was something I need in my life ;-), especially combined with the Brownies preset, which I use at the end of this testrun-clip of this great value Guitar...

1000x thx for your all the inspiration and killer presets @Burgs!

Thanks for this! Actually, this clip made it clear to me that the Lee Malia Explorer was something I need in my life ;-), especially combined with the Brownies preset, which I use at the end of this testrun-clip of this great value Guitar...

1000x thx for your all the inspiration and killer presets @Burgs!

Very cool thanks for sharing Awesome :cool:

Back
Top Bottom