Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
My phone must have auto corrected it. Either way, there’s no midi BLTE showing up anywhere on any android app stores that I can find. Maybe there are different ones where you are. Was hoping to get a download link. About to give up on this whole deal. Very frustrating.

My phone must have auto corrected it. Either way, there’s no midi BLTE showing up anywhere on any android app stores that I can find. Maybe there are different ones where you are. Was hoping to get a download link. About to give up on this whole deal. Very frustrating.
It seems its new name is "midi ble connect"

Thank you so much for all your patience with me and your help. Unfortunately, it seems my Dell tablet is incompatible with the app since it’s so old and Dell discontinued their tablet line. Which means no updates anymore. It’s running Android 5 and the app requires 7 or above. I’m returning the ud-bt01 and getting a splitter cable to hopefully charge and run the program. If not, I’ll still make do and use your amazing FracPad app. No sense in buying a new tablet just for Bluetooth capability when it runs fine on the cable. Thanks again for all your help.

I tried to connect my AX8 with my IPad Pro. None of the apps will connect. It’s connected direction with a USB cable. What can I do wrong?

Not sure if it's because i'm running with an older iPad but i cannot get reliable results using Bluetooth connection. I have the Yamaha BT-101 and have had nothing but problems. Its not easy sourcing the older camera adapter 30 pin and reason i wanted bluetooth connection was so i could charge at same time. Going back to running Axe edit on the computer. Otherwise, the app looked quite nice.

Not sure if it's because i'm running with an older iPad but i cannot get reliable results using Bluetooth connection. I have the Yamaha BT-101 and have had nothing but problems. Its not easy sourcing the older camera adapter 30 pin and reason i wanted bluetooth connection was so i could charge at same time. Going back to running Axe edit on the computer. Otherwise, the app looked quite nice.
Is your Bluetooth device firmware up to date?

Hey Al, don't get me wrong...your app is sweet. You put a lot of work in that and know you can't guarantee BT connection. It was in your product notes. Yeah, I have everything updated...all settings correct. Here's an odd example I noticed. When i use my expression pedal ( i believe is CC#16 by default) it often triggers my Reverb block to change X/Y. I looked up that CC# and i think it was #116. Something goofy in the BT transmission?? i have no idea.

I just connected some external footswitches to my MFC101 and some funny things were happening when running FracPad as well. I just got the external switches so haven't figured out any pattern yet.

Edit: i have the old iPad 3 and it is running the latest Firmware/OS that it can support. I think 9.xx or something

Last edited:
Hey Al, don't get me wrong...your app is sweet. You put a lot of work in that and know you can't guarantee BT connection. It was in your product notes. Yeah, I have everything updated...all settings correct. Here's an odd example I noticed. When i use my expression pedal ( i believe is CC#16 by default) it often triggers my Reverb block to change X/Y. I looked up that CC# and i think it was #116. Something goofy in the BT transmission?? i have no idea.

I just connected some external footswitches to my MFC101 and some funny things were happening when running FracPad as well. I just got the external switches so haven't figured out any pattern yet.

Edit: i have the old iPad 3 and it is running the latest Firmware/OS that it can support. I think 9.xx or something
Hi,
Do you have the "i use a mfc101" option checked?
Also, is mfc101 echo mode set off on your axefx?

Back
Top Bottom