Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Here is my pedalboard without board ! I use very strong magnets to stick my external switches and expression knobs on my FC, so I can do custom setup with either the 6 or the 12 and different external switches/knobs positions :).
View attachment 56656View attachment 56657
Clever! Are the magnets strong enough by themselves to hold the switches while stomping them, or do you have them supported underneath?

Very clever idea with the magnets! I’ve been trying to figure out how to attach my external knob and switch box to the FC, and was trying to do some sort of undersided plate method but magnets would work great as I want to allow for it to be modular as well

Clever! Are the magnets strong enough by themselves to hold the switches while stomping them, or do you have them supported underneath?

They are pretty strong enough so that there is no need to have something under. For the external switches you can see 2 magnets for each pair of switches. I can stomp on them quite hard without moving them. Note that I screwed the magnets from the inside of the external boxes because the boxes are not made with any kind of iron.
For the knobs, they have only 1 magnet each, maybe a bigger magnet or two magnets would be a bit more secure, but it is quite sturdy already and they are staying there even if I do some bad moves.

The magnets I used are those : https://www.supermagnete.fr/aimants-en-pot-caoutchoutes/aimant-en-pot-caoutchoute-29mm_ITNG-25
They are nice because they have some rubber on it so that it doesn't damage the FC.

Here’s my board.
My FC6 is covered by 3mm plexiglass for protecting LCD and any scratch.

The topper color of the external switch was selected as the default color of the corresponding function.
SW1 Scene +/-
SW2 Preset +/-
SW3 Tuner/Reveal
SW4 Layout 8/MLM

The switch above mission pedal is used for turning on/off LED strip.
View attachment 56534View attachment 56537View attachment 56538
View attachment 56542
What are the knobs? What are you using those for? I didn’t know it was even possible to connect a rheostat to the FC’s.

For those that got the T1M expression knobs, what pot value do you use?

Edit: EP-1 is 100k so... Yes?

Last edited:
Got the PT Novo32 in the gig bag... Ive already emailed Sweetwater. This thing is going back. Once the FC-12 and 2 Boss 500's are on it and its in the bag the bag wont stand up. Just falls over.

My next move is to just get a padded bag big enough to carry the FC-12 and the 2 pedals. Ill hook up the 3 cables on the gig. Jeepers hehe

So I made some changes to my board, and it's not done yet- thinking about adding some protection to the top, and the pedals aren't all in place quite yet, but you can kinda see the bones of it here, and it's definitely functional! It weighs a ton, but there are no cables or snakes anywhere- it's got a power con and stereo xlrs on the backside so that it connects right to the inputs at the front of the stage.
IMG_1523.jpeg

So I made some changes to my board, and it's not done yet- thinking about adding some protection to the top, and the pedals aren't all in place quite yet, but you can kinda see the bones of it here, and it's definitely functional! It weighs a ton, but there are no cables or snakes anywhere- it's got a power con and stereo xlrs on the backside so that it connects right to the inputs at the front of the stage.
View attachment 56881

Okay, that's impressive. And a bit scary, with the Axe on the floor between you and the crowd. I'm gonna guess 75 lbs. :)

Okay, that's impressive. And a bit scary, with the Axe on the floor between you and the crowd. I'm gonna guess 75 lbs. :)
I haven't weighed it yet, but I'm using one of those foldable hand trucks to move it. A lid with wheels will come next, I think. Yea, I think a layer of plywood on top to shield the AF itself will probably have to make it on there too. Most of my playing out is at church, so I'm not worried about flying beer or anything, although knowing my luck someone's going to manage to knock over a tray of grape juice communion shots on it.
It's actually really nice to play on- I like the layout of this a lot, and having the Axe right up front makes it super easy to make preset changes on the fly during rehearsal. I haven't started messing with the perform tabs much yet, but I think they might really come in handy with this board.

View attachment 56881

Your solution reminded me of one I wanted to copy, years ago, when I had my axefx2.

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/axe-fx-case-project.967683/

Pretty ingenious!

Back
Top Bottom