Update to FAMC / Liquid Foot website

I love the pedal and the system - when it is fully supported in a timely manner. Right now, there are 2 nagging features that don't function since the v6.22 firmware, that I really want fixed!!!!

Since I can't get through to FMAC I thought I would post here. I've had a LF+12 since 2014 and it's been through about two hundred and fifty gigs. Does anyone know what kind of foot switches are in the controller and where I can source them? I have a bad switch. It's been acting up lately and now has stopped working altogether. I need ro replace it ASAP. Here is a pic of the switch.

Attachments

• Liquit Foot-foot switch.JPG
    Liquit Foot-foot switch.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 33
Since I can't get through to FMAC I thought I would post here. I've had a LF+12 since 2014 and it's been through about two hundred and fifty gigs. Does anyone know what kind of foot switches are in the controller and where I can source them? I have a bad switch. It's been acting up lately and now has stopped working altogether. I need ro replace it ASAP. Here is a pic of the switch.

@gibvictory Did you ever get your issues resolved? I think RJM uses similar foot switches and sells them on their site:

+ $3 Mastermind PBC/LT Switch Actuator SKU: SW-ACTUATOR
++ https://shop.rjmmusic.com/mastermind-pbc-lt-switch-actuator/

+ $5 Mastermind GT Replacement Switch Assembly SKU: MMGT-SA1
++ https://shop.rjmmusic.com/mastermind-gt-replacement-switch-assembly/

+ $12 Mastermind GT Heavy Duty Replacement Switch Assembly SKU: MMGT-SA2
++ https://shop.rjmmusic.com/mastermind-gt-heavy-duty-replacement-switch-assembly/

Thanks GotMetalBoy for the link. The first link looks like the right switch. I looked more closely after my post and suspect it may also be the part soldered to the PCB that the switch contacts when depressed. There is no longer a click when I step on the switch. I liberally sprayed contact cleaner and it worked fine until this past weekend as it started to fail again. Also, the day I posted, the FMAC site came back up and I sent in a ticket. Not a peep. I'll try to contact them again. Also I'll try something novel like posting on the FMAC forum.

I stopped using my Liquid Foot Pro around 2011. They had the same customer response and lost email issues back then. Eight years would seem to be enough time to fix it.
Yes. The excuses are very weak. If they were true I’d have little confidence in a company that can’t set up a turnkey website and ticketing system. The forum usually works and members can communicate. However, FAMC never sees the post or responds? BS

I still have my LF+ PRO+ and LF+ 12+ but recently got a RJM Mastermind GT 22. If FAMC would dedicate 1 month of their time, all the bugs would get fixed.

Personally I think the LF+ is a lot more advanced than the MMGT but RJM has actual support that replies quickly to Tickets and Forum posts, a manual for the hardware and the Editor, so it's a lot easier to learn how to use. The LF+ has always seemed like a beta version or a forgotten project.

Back
Top Bottom