Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.04

Turn off the tempo send on your sequencer. The Axe-Fx will set its tempo to any tempo received. If you don't want that to happen you need to turn it off.
I thought that the choice between the preset and global tempo is exactly for that situation - sequencer tempo is global, and the preset - local inside the preset for some needs.

Great work on the Solo feature. Just a quick suggestion. In the EQ plugins I use, one or more bands can be bypassed/solo'd, which I find extremely useful. I'd love to be able to bypass/solo one or more bands in the PEQ block, as I currently have to turn the gain all the way down in order to manually bypass them, making it very difficult to perform quick A/B's.

Great work on the Solo feature. Just a quick suggestion. In the EQ plugins I use, one or more bands can be bypassed/solo'd, which I find extremely useful. I'd love to be able to bypass/solo one or more bands in the PEQ block, as I currently have to turn the gain all the way down in order to manually bypass them, making it very difficult to perform quick A/B's.
I had it so multiple bands could be soloed and the beta testers complained.

I had it so multiple bands could be soloed and the beta testers complained.

I think I understand why. Would it be feasible to hold down a specific key (eg. Shift or Alt) in order to select multiple bands? If you select a band without holding that key, it would result in selecting only that band and deselecting any/all others.

Last edited:
HAHA! CC Deville played my guitar in a bar one night in Houston. The Backstage, Todd Bishop you are familiar with that place I know! Anyway, he got up and stunk it up pretty good. He said let's do Rock n roll by Zeppelin and I'll sing it and he never sang! He just played away with no vocals.
Yep, cut my teeth as a 19 year old rocker in my first band there. Got to open for Brittney Fox and Nuno Bettancourt there. Loved that place.

Sweet just updated fw 6.04 absolutely great. Awesome work Cliff.
And while I was at it updated my Fc12 fw 1.09. Superb more awesome work!!!
You guys are killing it Great Job
Thanks for all of your hard work. :D

Back
Top Bottom