Underdogs - 8 Overlooked Amps

That RockerVerb reminded me of Tony Iommi's tone on Sabbath's album 13.

Also, I need to download your preset and steal whatever it is you are doing to the stereo image when you go the leads! I don't really do high gain stuff, but that particular effect is very cool :)

That RockerVerb reminded me of Tony Iommi's tone on Sabbath's album 13.

Also, I need to download your preset and steal whatever it is you are doing to the stereo image when you go the leads! I don't really do high gain stuff, but that particular effect is very cool :)
I listened to that album a lot when it came out. It's either the multidelay or a stereo delay with the L/R ratio at 75% for that quarter note/dotted eighth feel.

Here's a fun preset I've been jamming on recently - 8 amps that are easy to overlook but sound awesome. Preset and IR linked in the video description.

Thanks Leon
You are the man I’m still playing with that preset you posted for Rust man I just love it.
Looking foward to trying these. Thanks
Keep Rocking :)

You always sound amazing - if you have time - could you let us know what your signal chain looks like - are you playing through monitors or cab (and which one), a SS amp or tube amp (etc.) and how your record the sound? Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom