Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

Made a few changes to my Axe FX III based rig since I last posted here:
Both amps are going into loadboxes and then into my Axe FX III. From there I can send the signal direct to my computer and play through my monitor speakers and/or to a Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170 which is connected to the Friedman 4x12. It's a pretty awesome setup.

That room, the setup ... just perfection ... pure perfection ...

Just ordered my 4 HE Rack. The Axe III follows in two weeks ... see you soon ...

Made a few changes to my Axe FX III based rig since I last posted here:

View attachment 55626

View attachment 55627

Both amps are going into loadboxes and then into my Axe FX III. From there I can send the signal direct to my computer and play through my monitor speakers and/or to a Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170 which is connected to the Friedman 4x12. It's a pretty awesome setup.
Beautiful!!!

9C2BA8B6-354B-41CA-9E01-8C2A42EC86A6_zpsuwesvq9e.jpeg
winner right there!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I'm lucky that my family tolerates me making music and testing stuff in the living room.
I prefer that to a separate music room.

It does mean that I have limited space to work with. Just a corner. Part of the reason why I use floor wedges, and a high desk.

This is what it looks like, and it works pretty fine.

The red meter is a dB meter.

The box under the iMac is an ATTY by A-designs. High-quality passive attenuator which makes it easy to mute the monitors when I play through headphones (they both use Output 1).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom