Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

I've heard those Temple boards have a bit of flex to them when you're tapping switches. Is it possible you could describe how that feels when using it?

I’ve never had a problem with flex, I believe that came from the older boards before they put the mounting bracket/ stiffener under the board. I’ve had this one for almost 4-5 years and never felt any flex on it at all.

My Novo 32 just arrived but looking at base of FC-12 i’m Not sure how to Velcro it as it steps up in the middle. Let me know if you have a solution?
Cheers
I had to remove the rubber end caps to secure it with Velcro. But I've recently switched to a Temple Audio board and attached it directly to the board via the feet screws.

My Novo 32 just arrived but looking at base of FC-12 i’m Not sure how to Velcro it as it steps up in the middle. Let me know if you have a solution?
Cheers

Or you could make a riser for it. I've seen a forum member on here use plexiglass or Sukh from ZenRigs makes a glow riser specifically for the FC's. I've ordered one from him, he's waiting for stock to arrive though at the moment.

Thanks for the recommendation by the way Todd.

http://www.zenrigs.com/epages/es138465.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es138465/Categories/Buy_Stuff/"GloRiser - Mounts / Lighting Platforms"/GloRiser_Uni__Midi_Controller__Multi_FX_Mount_and_Light_Platform

Well, here's my big board. There are still some things to clean up (wiring needs some clean up, specifically) but the bones are in place. It's pretty darn large and heavy, and it's really mostly for playing at home. I kept the sides on the FCs so that I could easily remove them (they're mounted with dual lock so taking them off is not a big deal) if I'm ever feeling lazy and just want to take just an FC and an expression pedal. I play at church a few times a month, and the stage is big enough for this if I'm ever in the mood for a workout and feel like lugging it along. Pardon the gross photo- it's in my shop at the moment.IMG_1047.jpg

Last edited:
Well, here's my big board. There are still some things to clean up (wiring needs some clean up, specifically) but the bones are in place. It's pretty darn large and heavy, and it's really mostly for playing at home. I kept the sides on the FCs so that I could easily remove them (they're mounted with dual lock so taking them off is not a big deal) if I'm ever feeling lazy and just want to take just an FC and an expression pedal. I play at church a few times a month, and the stage is big enough for this if I'm ever in the mood for a workout and feel like lugging it along. Pardon the gross photo- it's in my shop at the moment.View attachment 55652
Damn! I thought my FC-12 + 4 Mission EP-1s was long :D

Damn! I thought my FC-12 + 4 Mission EP-1s was long :D
Yea, it's kinda ridiculous now that it's all together, but I was trying to get all the stuff that I really wanted onto one board- I had a few overdrives that I really like that aren't modeled in the Axe, and I was tired of my stuff getting carried around loose so here I am.

Last edited:
Well, here's my big board. There are still some things to clean up (wiring needs some clean up, specifically) but the bones are in place. It's pretty darn large and heavy, and it's really mostly for playing at home. I kept the sides on the FCs so that I could easily remove them (they're mounted with dual lock so taking them off is not a big deal) if I'm ever feeling lazy and just want to take just an FC and an expression pedal. I play at church a few times a month, and the stage is big enough for this if I'm ever in the mood for a workout and feel like lugging it along. Pardon the gross photo- it's in my shop at the moment.View attachment 55652
Sweet that is a lot of real-estate. Looks great :eek::p

That's insane! I bet it gives you everything you could need with one tap.

That's insane! I bet it gives you everything you could need with one tap.
It’s really fun to play on- the dual FC thing with layout links is just crazy flexible. Right now, I’m running the 6 as a master preset switcher, with scenes and IAs on the 12, with a couple of hold functions on the 6 to bring up alternate layouts on the 12- but you could really configure it in a bunch of different ways.

Was Salvador Dali at your house? Maybe Timothy Leary???

I see square corners in the back. How are you fitting that round peg in its square hole? (assuming you are) Do you have the world's most creative road case?

Back
Top Bottom