FCs in Europe?

I really don’t know what’s happening apart from what I heard from G66, but it could be the case.
At the same time it’s pretty hard to manage a waitlist and merge it with the early requested FC. Who would come first? The last one who requested an FC together with the Axe-FX III or the first who joined the waitlist?

Disclaimer, I don't work for G66, nor do I have any inside knowledge - But, I would bet that G66 operate on a first come (requested), first served basis, so the early pre-waitlist requests were merged with the waitlist and thus customers are served based on the date that they requested an FC or requested be put on the waitlist.
Again this is just my understanding of how things work and not info supplied by G66.

Disclaimer, I don't work for G66, nor do I have any inside knowledge - But, I would bet that G66 operate on a first come (requested), first served basis, so the early pre-waitlist requests were merged with the waitlist and thus customers are served based on the date that they requested an FC or requested be put on the waitlist.
Again this is just my understanding of how things work and not info supplied by G66.

I’m pretty sure they are managing the waitlist merge as best they can, just wondering how they calculate my position :)
I NEED my FC-6.

Hey guys,

Final update from me. I just paid for my FC12 this evening it will dispatch from G66 either tues or wed this week. Those who also got an invite is your FC on the way this week as well?

Yep! Got Sussi’s email tonight:

We’ve received your payment, thank you very much. Today was a holiday here in Germany, so your FC-12 will be shipped tomorrow after we’ve tested it and made sure it has the newest firmware – you will get an email from UPS with the tracking details when it has been shipped.

Coming Monday too. The UPS delivery has been delayed. FC-12 won't arrive tomorrow Friday. The weekend is gonna be sooo long ;)

Back
Top Bottom