Perform Screen - 5.09b

It's here and it's fantastic!

Very cool as always first on the scene

A couple of things it might be useful for

Noise gate threshold: for when your playing different clubs and one has especially bad noise

The Low cut in the Eq so if your getting to much bass boom

The FX mix for mod fx

Looper play/record if your practicing or just selecting IRs

Metronome on/off

@2112 ...uh oh...that is one of the coolest things i’ve seen yet in a fractal update...thank you leon! :)
I get it...contextually trying to arrive at a sound just got way easier and experimentation’s door has been kicked open!
No more navigating thru blocks...just grab the relevant parameters and have fun on the front panel directly. It’s a lot of things, but it has value in real time as well...easy to tune up before playing. I really love this new feature! Thanks for the video, the light bulb came on. :)

stuck at work all day couldn't make a vid haha.

Looking forward to your vid and what you do with it :)

Noise gate threshold: for when your playing different clubs and one has especially bad noise

The FX mix for mod fx

Metronome on/off

Some great ideas here!

beeeeeeeeeeeeta :D
This will be very useful. When I am playing out it always at various venues at whatever FOH they got, always some tweaks needed

The FX mix for mod fx

Metronome on/off
The gate will be especially useful if it’s a global block. Then you can set it once and be set for the whole show.

The gate will be especially useful if it’s a global block. Then you can set it once and be set for the whole show.

That's already possible with the Global Noisegate Offset in the Global menu.

That's already possible with the Global Noisegate Offset in the Global menu.
Good to know, thanks! There’s so many little things like that. But obviously it can still be helpful by coupling it with other global blocks.

Awesome thanks again Leon! I just got my Axe III last Friday and have pre sets dialed and midi controller ready for a show next week and am not comfortable with the front of the unit yet due to being in the habit of using the editor for everything coming from the Ax8.

For me new venues always means Mids/Bass/Presence need a quick adjusting. Usually just mids.

I'll dive into it this weekend! Thanks again for all your vids!!!

Back
Top Bottom