FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Got my FC-6 today! Worked a long day, and dealt with a bunch of traffic. Only had about an hour to experiment with it. Pretty amazing!! Lots of really cool options. They make more sense (for me) now that I have in front of me. More powerful than you would think!

Once I settle on a setup, I may do a rig-rundown video of how I am going to integrate it into my rig.

Got my FC-6 today! Worked a long day, and dealt with a bunch of traffic. Only had about an hour to experiment with it. Pretty amazing!! Lots of really cool options. They make more sense (for me) now that I have in front of me. More powerful than you would think!

Once I settle on a setup, I may do a rig-rundown video of how I am going to integrate it into my rig.
Congratulations Moke let the good times roll..:)
Looking forward to any videos you release.
My FC12 is coming in today.. Woo Hoo! :eek::D:)

I got the FC6 because I just couldn’t wait any longer for the 12 and needed something. Now I think I’m gonna stick with it. I can do a ton of stuff and it’s so small. I was very surprised with how powerful it ended up being. I still want a 12 cause I like all the lights and going overboard, but I really think I’m gonna stick with the 6.

I got the FC6 because I just couldn’t wait any longer for the 12 and needed something. Now I think I’m gonna stick with it. I can do a ton of stuff and it’s so small. I was very surprised with how powerful it ended up being. I still want a 12 cause I like all the lights and going overboard, but I really think I’m gonna stick with the 6.
Sitting here in the Rv waiting for UPS don’t want to miss them because we’re in the driveway living ;)
Come on big brown truck :eek::D

FINALLY! Enjoy! :D
I’m so happy :)
I can’t believe that I finally have an Fc12 now I just have to noodle around for a while so I can get the hang of this awesome controller.
I have a lot of learning to do and am so looking forward to it:)
Tomorrow I’ll get my Ax fx iii out and set everything up as bad as I want to today it is in storage in our RV in it’s case.
Thanks for all of your support and everyone out there in the fractal community I really appreciate it.:D

I’m so happy :)
I can’t believe that I finally have an Fc12 now I just have to noodle around for a while so I can get the hang of this awesome controller.
I have a lot of learning to do and am so looking forward to it:)
Tomorrow I’ll get my Ax fx iii out and set everything up as bad as I want to today it is in storage in our RV in it’s case.
Thanks for all of your support and everyone out there in the fractal community I really appreciate it.:D
Yay! You win! Now buckle in and ride hard. :)

Back
Top Bottom