Trilogy Suite Patch

Axe-Master
I've had enough people ask me about the patch I used here that it makes sense to share it.

It's a decidedly non Yngwie inspired setup of a T808 boosting a USA C++ into a V30 cab. The YJM strats actually have very mellow pickups in them, so I had to boost the front end gain a lot - if you're playing just about any other type of guitar I'd advise backing the gain on the drive block down or switching it off completely.

PRESET - http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7007

How apropos to post this on the night of the final episode of the dragon-rich Game of Thrones (which I don’t watch, but its impossible not to know about it.)

Sounds great, I'll try it this weekend. Ax III arriving Friday!
Side note on Yngwie recent tour. My buddy saw him live a couple of months ago and said YJM had 85% of the stage to himself with the drummer bassist keys and even singer tucked to the side sections of the stage. He said he had never seen anything like that.

Yngwie's playing did not disappoint though and that's what they came to see!

Sounds great, I'll try it this weekend. Ax III arriving Friday!
Side note on Yngwie recent tour. My buddy saw him live a couple of months ago and said YJM had 85% of the stage to himself with the drummer bassist keys and even singer tucked to the side sections of the stage. He said he had never seen anything like that.

Yngwie's playing did not disappoint though and that's what they came to see!
I'm surprised he could even see them. When Yngwie was on the G3 tour, there was so much smoke the rest of the band was invisible. Any time the drummer started to appear again the machines would kick back on.

Back
Top Bottom