FED UP with UPS!

t0aj15

Power User
My FC-12 was listed as 'OUT FOR DELIVERY' at 8:26 a.m. this morning..........and thanks to those total complete FUCK-UPS at UPS is now re-scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. which means my FC-12 will have spent 2 days traveling from FAS to my home town and FOUR FUCKING DAYS sitting in a FUCKING UPS warehouse. I gotta ask what kind of way is that to run a delivery service?

P.S. With this kind of delivery service FAS you are definitely overcharging for delivery fee's.

My FC-12 was listed as 'OUT FOR DELIVERY' at 8:26 a.m. this morning..........and thanks to those total complete FUCK-UPS at UPS is now re-scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. which means my FC-12 will have spent 2 days traveling from FAS to my home town and FOUR FUCKING DAYS sitting in a FUCKING UPS warehouse. I gotta ask what kind of way is that to run a delivery service?

P.S. With this kind of delivery service FAS you are definitely overcharging for delivery fee's.
No idea how this is FAS fault. Do you even realize how many boxes a day UPS, Fed-Ex and USPS drivers handle? It’s mind blowing. The drivers can’t go home until all the boxes are delivered each day.

UPS sets the prices, not FAS. Besides do you even know what happened?

No idea how this is FAS fault. Do you even realize how many boxes a day UPS, Fed-Ex and USPS drivers handle? It’s mind blowing. The drivers can’t go home until all the boxes are delivered each day.
I'm not blaming FAS except for the fact that UPS is their chosen delivery service, as bad as they are.

"The drivers can’t go home until all the boxes are delivered each day."

Bullshit, they obviously had my package and Failed to deliver.

Surely with this being Memorial Day weekend we can all appreciate that there are far bigger things in life than a silly foot controller showing up a few days late ?

For what it’s worth as well, I waited for over a full year to get mine, 365+ days. Will 2 extra days really matter in the grand scheme of things ?

Were you home?
What most people call a "front room" or a "living room" in my house is the 'music room', it features among other things "THE FRONT DOOR" and yes I have been (and still am) in it, there is NO WAY they could have missed me.

I’ve had UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL et al, make claims “business closed/recipient unavailable” when I was sitting home waiting for a given delivery over the years. Happens with every carrier

Yep, I've seen UPS pull that one before. If a package is scheduled for delivery on a Saturday,it seems like if they don't feel like bringing it on that particular Saturday, they just post up a "delivery exception" and BOOM......the driver is off the hook for delivery, and you're out of luck til Monday.;)

Both UPS and Fedex has a service where you could tell them to deliver the box to their nearest store location for pickup. I do this for any expensive gear as I would not like UPS to drop an expensive piece of gear outside my door (while I'm away).

I have had this happen as well. Very frustrating.

Whereabouts in Michigan? I would like to see this stuff in action before I take the plunge if possible.

Both UPS and Fedex has a service where you could tell them to deliver the box to their nearest store location for pickup. I do this for any expensive gear as I would not like UPS to drop an expensive piece of gear outside my door (while I'm away).

Whenever given that option I always prefer to use it. Mostly because I am out for work on most weekdays, and for the other part because they do have the talent to come to the door and really really softly press the doorbell and then claim I wasn't at home. Or not come at all. Less chance of them pulling a stunt like that when delivering to a collection point.

Back
Top Bottom