Trying to do a spillover with 2 presets

So I basically got 2 presets and and FCB1010 to switch between the presets. I attempted to make spillover effects from the clean presets to go into the distorted rhythm preset and I'm not sure if I've had too much to drink but I can't seem to get the effects from the clean preset to spillover into the dirty preset. I made them reverbs and delays global, hit the foot switch but don't get the spillover. What gives?

So I basically got 2 presets and and FCB1010 to switch between the presets. I attempted to make spillover effects from the clean presets to go into the distorted rhythm preset and I'm not sure if I've had too much to drink but I can't seem to get the effects from the clean preset to spillover into the dirty preset. I made them reverbs and delays global, hit the foot switch but don't get the spillover. What gives?

You may have better luck keeping the spillover effects within the same preset rather than try to get it to work the way you're doing it. The implementation of spillover reverb & echo has always been a little wonky. Utilize multiple amps and signal routings so that you can use scenes or control switches/exp pedals to control reverb and echo, making sure you have the echo/reverb's bypass settings set to INPUT so they don't chop off when you bypass them.

It's best if the Delays and Reverbs are identical in both presets. And their Bypass states are all set to 'Mute Fx In'. There will be a gap when switching presets.

It would be better if the two presets were condensed into a single preset (if possible), and then switch between two scenes (if possible with your FCB1010).

If interested, post or PM me the two presets and will take a look at what's possible.

You may have better luck keeping the spillover effects within the same preset rather than try to get it to work the way you're doing it. The implementation of spillover reverb & echo has always been a little wonky. Utilize multiple amps and signal routings so that you can use scenes or control switches/exp pedals to control reverb and echo, making sure you have the echo/reverb's bypass settings set to INPUT so they don't chop off when you bypass them.

Best avatar ever. “Quick man! Cling tenaciously to my buttocks!”

It's best if the Delays and Reverbs are identical in both presets. And their Bypass states are all set to 'Mute Fx In'. There will be a gap when switching presets.

It would be better if the two presets were condensed into a single preset (if possible), and then switch between two scenes (if possible with your FCB1010).

If interested, post or PM me the two presets and will take a look at what's possible.
Thanks man, I definitely will PM you.

Put a copy of the delay block you want to let spillover then paste it in the exact same position on the grid in the other patch. Adapt volume differences, activate spillover in the axe fx ii settings and you're fixed. It's imho the one and only shortcoming of axe fx ultra and axe fx ii.

Put a copy of the delay block you want to let spillover then paste it in the exact same position on the grid in the other patch. Adapt volume differences, activate spillover in the axe fx ii settings and you're fixed. It's imho the one and only shortcoming of axe fx ultra and axe fx ii.

+1

Back
Top Bottom