Wish Wish List: New Amps

I'm all for great Amp blocks / tones! However, with the amount of amp / cab options already in the Axe III I'd rather see more feature upgrades! For example global block naming, set list features, scene copy from one preset to another, and many more.

Like I said I love the idea of new amps! But frankly if you can't find what you need in the selction of amps and cabs that already exist, I'm not sure you'll ever find it !!

I'm all for great Amp blocks / tones! However, with the amount of amp / cab options already in the Axe III I'd rather see more feature upgrades! For example global block naming, set list features, scene copy from one preset to another, and many more.

Like I said I love the idea of new amps! But frankly if you can't find what you need in the selction of amps and cabs that already exist, I'm not sure you'll ever find it !!

It's the "Amp Wish List" ....

There are other wish lists for most of those things as well. Why not both?

Or a classic Orange OR120

+1

I had one in the late '80s, the 'Overdrive' one.... A friend found it in the trash and I bought it from him for $50. I wish I could have afforded to keep it, but I was beyond broke and it needed a quad of EL34s. I borrowed the FAC control concept for the EF86 channel in my Simone amp, to have more choices than Vox's 'Brilliant (or not)'....

Last edited:
I'd really love it if they added these few

Diamond Nitrox
Hughes & Kettner Triamp
Mesa TC100
PRS Archon
Randall Satan
I think Cliff actually said he was planning on adding the Archon. I agree it is a cool amp and pretty unique.

I like the other choices here, too. H&K’s are unique and the TC100 seems really cool. Satan is a totally unique amp and we don’t have any Fortins...

Some more cool high gainer ideas: Would like to see a Rivera Knucklehead... and a VHT/Fryette Pitbull to compliment to Deliverance.

Hope Cliff makes good on the Archon and Sunn Model T.

That said, I appreciate anything FAS gives us, love the virtual ‘New Gear Days’ they lay on us! :D

Last edited:
I think Cliff actually said he was planning on adding the Archon. I agree it is a cool amp and pretty unique.

I like the other choices here, too. H&K’s are unique and the TC100 seems really cool. Satan is a totally unique amp and we don’t have any Fortins...

Some more cool high gainer ideas: Would like to see a Rivera Knucklehead... and a VHT/Fryette Pitbull to compliment to Deliverance.

Hope Cliff makes good on the Archon and Sunn Model T.

That said, I appreciate anything FAS gives us, love the virtual ‘New Gear Days’ they lay on us! :D

He has an Archon just couldnt move it due to surgery iIRC

I had also seen a thread that Fortins
Were coming to Axe fx this year
Might have been on another forum

I would think the Natas which Ola amp is based on and the Cali are the most popular

Orange Rockerverb 100 mk3 (I feel like it's different enough from the 50)
Orange Thunderverb 200
Sunn Model T red knob version
Sunn Model T Ri (by Fender, unpopular opinion with people who own the original but it's an amazing amp)

Back
Top Bottom