Can't import purchased IRs... what am I doing wrong?

Georgy

Inspired
Hey guys,

Let me elaborate a little more..

Just purchased some STL Tones (Andy James pack to be exact) which comes with the patch itself along with the IRs. Because it's been maybe 2 years since I last purchased any patches or IRs, I have completely forgotten how to import them into the USER cab section of my Axe 2 XL. I assume that the way the patches are arranged, you need to match up the right IR with the right patch? So patch 1 needs to match up with IR 1, I assume, and so forth...?

You're dealing with an !d!ot here.. so if someone can kindly explain what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it, I'll be forever grateful! I've tried the old copy-and-paste routine, I also thought I could use Fractal Bot to get it done, and neither worked, so clearly I'm doing something wrong..

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the noob question..

Hey guys,

Let me elaborate a little more..

Just purchased some STL Tones (Andy James pack to be exact) which comes with the patch itself along with the IRs. Because it's been maybe 2 years since I last purchased any patches or IRs, I have completely forgotten how to import them into the USER cab section of my Axe 2 XL. I assume that the way the patches are arranged, you need to match up the right IR with the right patch? So patch 1 needs to match up with IR 1, I assume, and so forth...?

You're dealing with an !d!ot here.. so if someone can kindly explain what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it, I'll be forever grateful! I've tried the old copy-and-paste routine, I also thought I could use Fractal Bot to get it done, and neither worked, so clearly I'm doing something wrong..

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the noob question..

This should help.

Back
Top Bottom