KSE - Holy Diver-type tone anyone? (or where to start)

Georgy

Inspired
So, after taking a break from the 'Fractals' for roughly 2 years, I'm back!! Feels like I missed out a bit here and there; it was Quantum 6 or something when I last logged in...

Now I have an Axe 2 XL, and I sure have missed it. Can anyone point me in the direction to find some presets or patches that would suit my XL? (yes, it's been a while!)

Ideally, chasing the Killswitch Engage HOLY DIVER tone, and probably a good EVH Brown Sound tone (don't care if it's the older VH sound or the heavily FX based 'Balance' tone).

Any help or input is appreciated - thanks in advance :D

So, after taking a break from the 'Fractals' for roughly 2 years, I'm back!! Feels like I missed out a bit here and there; it was Quantum 6 or something when I last logged in...

Now I have an Axe 2 XL, and I sure have missed it. Can anyone point me in the direction to find some presets or patches that would suit my XL? (yes, it's been a while!)

Ideally, chasing the Killswitch Engage HOLY DIVER tone, and probably a good EVH Brown Sound tone (don't care if it's the older VH sound or the heavily FX based 'Balance' tone).

Browse the STL Tones website and listen to the preset samples from each pack. Tons of options for great metal tones. And of course, IMHO, SinMix is the master of amazing out of the box metal tones. Get his metal pack! Plenty of samples on his site.

@Moke has a great Rainbow in the Dark preset at

https://www.custompresets.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Back
Top Bottom