Help to find AC Power Adapter for 2nd FC

Chadwick

Inspired
Hey all, I've been trying to search for a suitable 9-12V 1000mA DC Power Supply as specified in the manual to power my second FC controller. I'm not having any luck with my search. The manual says these are available on the FAS store but I don't see it on there, maybe I need the link?

I couldn't find one at any of the shops in town today that met the required specs, some were close but they'd have the wrong polarity or not enough amperage.

I found the repair/parts page of the store but it wasn't on the list of parts either.

Amazon is a web of chaos because their are so many. I've killed too much time looking for one I thought maybe someone knows something here that could get me there faster

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
The manual says they’re available at Fractal Audio. I don’t see them on the site though. I’d just email support and see what is available. If you can get them from the mother ship, you’ll know you’re covered using it.

A 9-12v 1000ma DC 2.5mm barrel plug with negative center power supply can easily be had from Amazon for less than $15. There's nothing special...

In fact, the same one from the MFC would work... If you have one.

Edit: MFC power supply is AC. I forgot because the MFC will actually work fine with AC or DC, but the one it comes with is not DC.

Last edited:
Has anyone confirmed that the MFC101 Power supply will work on the FC12? It does not appear to have info in the tip polarity in the label.

Has anyone confirmed that the MFC101 Power supply will work on the FC12? It does not appear to have info in the tip polarity in the label.
I am pretty sure the MFC PSU is AC so will not work.

From the manual: "Input Voltage: 9 VAC, 47 - 63 Hz (AC adapter input specific to region where the unit was purchased)."

Back
Top Bottom