AFIII Gig video: “War Pigs”

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Little clip of my Ozzy tribute performing Black Sabbath’s “War Pigs” at a bike rally last Friday night.

Axe III direct to FOH and 2 Friedman ASC-12’s on stage behind each stage scrim. It sounded so good. The sound guy and monitor guy had everything dialed in really well out front and onstage and were blown away by the Axe III.

On another note our drummer hurt his back a couple of weeks ago and is probably going to need surgery. Our friend Steve, who was playing drums in the opening Godsmack tribute band, learned our set in a week so we could play the show and not have to cancel and did an amazing job.

Last edited:
Little clip of my Ozzy tribute performing Black Sabbath’s “War Pigs” at a bike rally last Friday night.

Axe III direct to FOH and 2 Friedman ASC-12’s on stage behind each stage scrim. It sounded so good. The sound guy and monitor guy had everything dialed in really well out front and onstage and were blown away by the Axe III.

On another note our drummer hurt his back a couple of weeks ago and is probably going to need surgery. Our friend Steve, who was playing drums in the opening Godsmack tribute band, learned our set in a week so we could play the show and not have to cancel and did an amazing job.

Bishop you guys Rock I love the videos and all the sabbath and Ozzy tunes..
Very nice I’m loving every video you post absolutely great...

You rock as always man! Question for you on the ASC12’s - they seem pretty far away from you on stage - do you have them cranked or are you also using IEM’s? If no IEM’s what did you have the volume on the ASC’s at and what level were you running out of the III?

You rock as always man! Question for you on the ASC12’s - they seem pretty far away from you on stage - do you have them cranked or are you also using IEM’s? If no IEM’s what did you have the volume on the ASC’s at and what level were you running out of the III?
No IEM's. I had the ASC-12's cranked and Output 2 knob cranked as well to like 3-4 o'clock! It was an outdoor gig on a big stage. It's the loudest I've ever had my rig. It sounded awesome! :D

No IEM's. I had the ASC-12's cranked and Output 2 knob cranked as well to like 3-4 o'clock! It was an outdoor gig on a big stage. It's the loudest I've ever had my rig. It sounded awesome! :D

That ROCKS man - I hope to hear you live at some point - just always soooo good!

Sure. Here ya go.
Scene 1 is the Rhythm
Scene 2 is the Rhythm with a volume boost
Scene 3 I use for the middle lead
Scene 4 I use for the lead at the end
WOW sounds great man!!...Thank you for sharing!!...I have it run through a Carvin SS power amp in stereo to 2 Marshall 1960B cabs..Very Rhoads Blizzard of Ozz sounding...Thanks again bro...Nice work!

Always the best to hear live recordings. So easy to play to a slick backing track and make it sound good, but live it's all out there raw and all that really matters. Great job bro!

Always the best to hear live recordings. So easy to play to a slick backing track and make it sound good, but live it's all out there raw and all that really matters. Great job bro!
I have to agree with you there for sure.
I am also guilty of jamming to backing tracks it’s so much fun and I definitely sound better...lol
But I do love our live recordings Rock On:eek::D:)

Back
Top Bottom