Friedman BE-100 tones with ML Sound Lab cabs

Mark Pritchard

Experienced
Playing some randon riffs on the Friedman BE100 preset i made, i,ve got 2 different pairs of cabs setup, both are from the ML Sound Lab Friedman cab pack, 2 are GM25 Greenbacks & the other 2 are V30's.
Scene 1 & 3 are the same (dry) and scene's 2 & 4 are the same (with drive & delay), i had V30's on scene's 1 & 2 and Greenbacks on scene's 3 & 4.
Excuse some sloppy playing but just wanted to make a video showing some awesome Friedman tones.

Attachments

• Friedman BE MP.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
That’s a great crunch sound man !!, congrats.
Do you care to share your preset ? I will need to by the IR lack as well correct ? Which IR would I insert ?
Thanks

I also bought the Friedman Ir pack from ML.

It’s so difficult to know what IR to use.......there are so many, A,BC,D, etc
This is what I hate about buying IR’s.

I wish just one could be identified as a normal, or baseline, go to IR for the Cab.

I also bought the Friedman Ir pack from ML.

It’s so difficult to know what IR to use.......there are so many, A,BC,D, etc
This is what I hate about buying IR’s.

I wish just one could be identified as a normal, or baseline, go to IR for the Cab.
there are no A,B,C,D on the Friedman ML pack,you only get a few irs from each mic and some mixes

Really ?? pretty sure I saw the Fractal folder full of files......I will check again.
Thx

Do you care to share your preset ? I will need to by the IR lack as well correct ? Which IR would I insert ?
Thanks
Thanks

sound pretty!!what IRs did you use on that preset?

Hi, thanks I will put up the preset later on when I get home.
I used 2 different sets of IR'S, the first set was 421E & 121E V30's & the second set was 421E & 121E G12M's.
I like the mix of the Royer 121 with either SM57 or the 421.
The A,B,C,D,& E are the positioning of the mic with the A being furthest away from the cone and the E being closest for a brighter punchier tone.

Hi, thanks I will put up the preset later on when I get home.
I used 2 different sets of IR'S, the first set was 421E & 121E V30's & the second set was 421E & 121E G12M's.
I like the mix of the Royer 121 with either SM57 or the 421.
The A,B,C,D,& E are the positioning of the mic with the A being furthest away from the cone and the E being closest for a brighter punchier tone.
thank you for letting us know.

Playing some randon riffs on the Friedman BE100 preset i made, i,ve got 2 different pairs of cabs setup, both are from the ML Sound Lab Friedman cab pack, 2 are GM25 Greenbacks & the other 2 are V30's.
Excuse some sloppy playing but just wanted to make a video showing some awesome Friedman tones.

Hi @Mark...I'm a big fan of he Friedmans' amp. Mind sharing your preset?

Back
Top Bottom