Votes: 4 9.5%

Votes: 12 28.6%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
I use all of them, just not equally. I don’t do much with the looper for example, but I’m glad I can access it easily enough if I want it

I pretty much just use a scenes page which links to a preset selection page 90% of the time, but again, cool having a dedicated effects page etc should I want to mess with a certain effect

I’m just using basic set up in the studio Control Room only. So for now it’s only 1. For live gigs and rehearsals I use the AX8.

FC-12

Primarily just 1:

A modified version of the default Scenes layout, including tap tempo/tuner, and a couple Channel Toggle buttons.

I also have 3 others I use:

Presets: bank size 10 plus bank up/down

Effects: top row effects Channel scroll, bottom row effects on/off

Looper: modified version of default Looper layout with selected scene buttons filling in the other unused buttons

FC-6 and just 2, preset and scenes. I even disabled the master layout to not activate it accidentally. I use layout link so that when a preset is selected it jumps to the scenes layout. Holding down the lower left button jumps back to the presets layout. Considering using a 3rd layout so that when you select a scene it jumps to a layout with additional IA buttons for eg: flanger, phaser, etc

I can't take credit for it, someone else posted it before. It's very handy unless you click the wrong preset, at which point you have to back out to the preset layout again, but I just try not to do that :)

I use all layouts, with a little tweaking of course. The layout that I use seldom is the channels layout... I think I would use this much more if the wishlist configuration is implemented (having a switch select a block and then have the channels for that block displayed temporarily for user selection).

I use all eight - four for the FC-12 which is the main control center, and four for the FC-6 which I use to quickly switch between channels on whatever effect I'm concentrating on at that moment. I use the layout links feature to switch layouts on the FC-6 as I toggle effects on the FC-12.

I've gotten to the point where I could use more layouts, so one of my current wishes is for separate layout sets per FC controller.

I use all eight - four for the FC-12 which is the main control center, and four for the FC-6 which I use to quickly switch between channels on whatever effect I'm concentrating on at that moment. I use the layout links feature to switch layouts on the FC-6 as I toggle effects on the FC-12.

I've gotten to the point where I could use more layouts, so one of my current wishes is for separate layout sets per FC controller.

Thanks. I'm curious as to why you can't use the first 4 layouts to accomplish all? When you switch layout on the 12, the layout on the 6 should not change, as far as I know. Similarly, when you use layout link and send a message to your 6 to change layout, that does not change the layout on the 12. In other word, the layout sections should be independent. Or do I have this wrong?

You get eight layouts with twelve buttons per layout. Using the first four for the FC-12, if I were to set the FC-6 to any of those then all it would display are the first six buttons of the FC-12's layout. So layouts 5-8 are for the FC-6 and set up specifically for how I want to use the FC-6.

I'll post a couple of videos to explain all this shortly, and will add a link to them here.

Back
Top Bottom