ML Amp Pack - Mega Rectified based on a Mesa Dual Rectifier

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
EDIT: New clip by Zach Munowitz:

Extremely happy to announce our latest and greatest Amp Pack - Mega Rectified

Here's the official release information and please ask me any questions you may have. :) I'll be posting more information and sound clips in this thread so be sure to comment/follow to get notified.

This Amp Pack is compatible with Fractal Audio Systems™ Axe-Fx III, Axe-Fx II and AX8. ML Sound Lab "Mega Rectified" is an Amp Pack based on a

MESA™ BOOGIE DUAL RECTIFIER™ 100-WATT TUBE HEAD

The real life amplifier was accurately measured and fine tuned to perfect balance with an equal amount of bass, middle, treble and presence while going through all gain stages that the amp has to offer. This Amp Pack comes with 9 authentically matched presets altogether.

Preset 1: Channel 1 - Clean channel
Preset 2: Channel 2 Vintage - Crunch
Preset 3: Channel 2 Vintage - Rock drive
Preset 4: Channel 2 Vintage - Metal rhythm
Preset 5: Channel 2 Vintage - Full gain lead
Preset 6: Channel 3 Modern - Crunch
Preset 7: Channel 3 Modern - Rock drive
Preset 8: Channel 3 Modern - Metal rhythm
Preset 9: Channel 3 Modern - Full gain lead

ML Sound Lab Amp Packs are perfect digital recreations of all that real life amplifiers have to offer when fine tuned to perfection. Microscopic detail has been paid in not only making the presets and profiles sound exactly like the real amplifier but also that they're reacting to dynamics and feeling just like the real thing. All real amplifiers get measured in multiple places before and after gain stages to ensure that these ML presets authentically sustain, saturate and are as tight or loose like the real life counterpart.

All Amp Packs come with a sample cab from an ML Sound Lab Cab Pack which was the actual cabinet used to interact with the amplifier when making measurements. This ensures that no matter what modeler you're using you will have the most authentic presets and profiles that interact with each other with never-before-heard accuracy. This makes ML Sound Lab Mega Rectified a perfect match with the ML Sound Lab Mega Oversize Cab Pack and when combined they open a door to an endless amount of authentic possibilities.

Last edited:
It sounds big and massive, congrats!!
When will you do nice fender or vox my friend enough metal
It's definitely in the works. I'm just not at all interested in the new Fenders and Voxes since playing really nice vintage ones so I want to get really good amps before going there. Ultimately that's what makes a good Cab Pack and Amp Pack. :)

It's definitely in the works. I'm just not at all interested in the new Fenders and Voxes since playing really nice vintage ones so I want to get really good amps before going there. Ultimately that's what makes a good Cab Pack and Amp Pack. :)
Let me know your address and i’ll Post you my JMi hahaha

Any discounts if you buy the same pack for two or more platforms at once?
I ask b/c use Helix floor live and AF3 in studio. Horses for courses.

Great work regardless. Sounds great!

Any discounts if you buy the same pack for two or more platforms at once?
I ask b/c use Helix floor live and AF3 in studio. Horses for courses.

Great work regardless. Sounds great!
That's actually a good question. I've never been asked this before. Hmm... I'll have to figure this out. I'll come up with something.

Keep on rockin’! We don’t need no steenkin’ Vox! Seriously though, Vox would also be appreciated. Still, kudos for this metal monster! It sounds splendid and I will definitely be making a purchase.

Keep on rockin’! We don’t need no steenkin’ Vox! Seriously though, Vox would also be appreciated. Still, kudos for this metal monster! It sounds splendid and I will definitely be making a purchase.
Thank you for the tips. ;) Meanwhile have a listen to Zach Munowitz using this Amp Pack:

Back
Top Bottom