Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.05

Wow, that was fast!!!:D

Woo Hoo!!!

Fixed missing menu for USA JP IIC+ Yellow amp model when using authentic controls.
Added USA JP IIC+ Yellow amp model (channel 2). . NOTE: To emulate the “Shred” mode turn the High Treble control to approximately 3-4 dB (or adjust to taste, you are not limited by a single switch).
Fixed corruption in FC Remote menu.

This is cool and probably means a green channel is coming soon! BUT, aren't channels 2 and 3 in the JP model identical to each other? I have yet to play the JP signature so I only know what I've read.

This is cool and probably means a green channel is coming soon! BUT, aren't channels 2 and 3 in the JP model identical to each other? I have yet to play the JP signature so I only know what I've read.
it has not made exactly clear by Cliff what model this really is, very possibly a non-JP signature, but a personal IIC+ of JP...would love to see a pic.....!

Amazing. Just got to the end of the 5.03 thread and it had a link for 5.04, link broken, and I check and and we're on 5.05 with ANOTHER JP-2C+ model!?!?! Amazing. Updating now!

Back
Top Bottom