Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else brave enough to try adjusting the brightness on the FC-6...? I think I am going to need something updated quick...tried to help buddy and now I don't know what preset I am on the whole main display is blank.
I am on the latest firmware and OS of all Axe3, axe edit and FC-6...

Someone else brave enough to try adjusting the brightness on the FC-6...? I think I am going to need something updated quick...tried to help buddy and now I don't know what preset I am on the whole main display is blank.
I am on the latest firmware and OS of all Axe3, axe edit and FC-6...
The engineer is working on it. He broke something.

And it's been a wonderful journey.

Thanks Cliff and all involved, I'm still loving my Axe Fx II, probs won't be looking for anything new for quite a while yet..at least not until Axe Fx IV comes along!

Cheers.

If you love the 2, you will go NUTS over the 3!!!
It's THAT good!! Trust me, sell that 2 and get a 3, you will not regret it!!!

I too am hoping for some AX8 love, but I'm guessing after the amp show, after all the surprises!

The JP IIC+ Red is interesting. Not knowing anything about the amp, the behavior of the knobs surprised me. With the same settings I'd use on the IIC+, it's really dark. Even with mid, treble, and presence on 10, it's still darker than the IIC+ on 'standard' settings. It sounds really good and just begs you to play fast stuff. I like it a lot.

Last edited:
Digging it so far, the presence shift seems to not do what he says in the videos.. he describes it as a way to be less harsh, effecting the top end, what i'm hearing is almost like a deep boost, low end comes in with the presence shift, is this what it's supposed to be doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom