Axe-Edit 3.14.5

thanks for the quick fix to the 3.14.4 issue. Must be just me as I cant be the only one using OSX 10.11.6, but I have been unable to use the auto-update feature for a few versions now - (when I select ok to update, I am offered a finder dialog to save the update, but I am unable to do anything to save it - I click OK and nothing seems to happen). I was able to download the 3.14.5 file directly tho and install with no issues. Auto update with fractal bot has always worked without issue. Just wondering.

thanks for the quick fix to the 3.14.4 issue. Must be just me as I cant be the only one using OSX 10.11.6, but I have been unable to use the auto-update feature for a few versions now - (when I select ok to update, I am offered a finder dialog to save the update, but I am unable to do anything to save it - I click OK and nothing seems to happen). I was able to download the 3.14.5 file directly tho and install with no issues. Auto update with fractal bot has always worked without issue. Just wondering.
After I get the popup dialog, I get "unable to save file" error. But I can do it directly from the FAS page above and the download and install works fine.

I'm on OS 10.12.6

This is a difficult paradox... do I update on April 1st ?
I can just see the threads tomorrow... APRIL FOOLS to all of you who turned your AxeFX into an AM radio. Man, that would be cruel. There's nothing good on AM anymore.

This is a difficult paradox... do I update on April 1st ?
I can just see the threads tomorrow... APRIL FOOLS to all of you who turned your AxeFX into an AM radio. Man, that would be cruel. There's nothing good on AM anymore.
Think about it long and hard. Then update. :)

There are principles behind the things Fractal does. "Hose the customer" is not one of them.

Think about it long and hard. Then update. :)

There are principles behind the things Fractal does. "Hose the customer" is not one of them.
You're in on it, aren't you? :p
I already got fooled into buying a gallon of Plesiosaur Repellant, before I found out they don't venture this far inland.

Also, I updated my AxeFX first thing this morning, as I'm prepping for a quick run of shows - a few of which ARE, in fact, near the coast, and I *will* be bringing that Plesiosaur Repellant along just in case...

Reactions: Rex
After I get the popup dialog, I get "unable to save file" error. But I can do it directly from the FAS page above and the download and install works fine.

I'm on OS 10.12.6
Good to know its not just me. I went back and reinstalled 3.14.3 to try the auto update again, and note what I see: I get the following

start up axe-edit (axe-fx II not connected)
version x is available. you have version x installed - release notes
click ok

Two dialogs:
1. Downloading update: 0%
2. opens finder window
If I click OK - Software Update - Download error
If I click Cancel - goes away, nothing happens

I have the same issue

Quantum 5.00...

Why not ZEUS 4.3.6.09 ?

April 1st joke I guess...well done

PS : ...ah ah...seems I'm wrong...sorry

Ok, got a GUI question about Axe Edit on Mojave. I'm using my Macbook pro 2018 with an external monitor and noticing that when i activate the tuner while axe edit is displaying on the screen of the MBP, the GUI becomes very laggy. When I move it up to the external monitor, it becomes completely smooth. I've tried this with different monitors and it all is the same. The external is fine, while the regular display isn't. And this seems to just affect Axe Edit. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom