FracTool - for power users only

FracTool 3.20 is available !
It adds AxeFx III compatibility with CabList function :)

Many thanks to @austinbuddy who donated a lot to get this done :)

Thank you!! Another donation on the way

I will finally be able to identify and rearrange the used cabs, backup presets+cabs, make a full wipe-out of presets and cabs, reset and start from scratch.

If only FAS implemented the Export Preset+CAB bundle.... now it would be the perfect time for that.

FracTool 3.21 is available and fixes the 15 preset limit on CabList function
Heya Al, think there's a tiny bug in the Export as CSV option for Preset -> Cabs... looks like there's a missing new line after the Header line and before the Preset 1 line.

FracTool 3.21
macOS 10.14.4

Easy enough to correct the result by hand, but thought I'd flag it for your attention since I noticed it.

Thanks again for adding support of this feature with the III, it's great to see.

Heya Al, think there's a tiny bug in the Export as CSV option for Preset -> Cabs... looks like there's a missing new line after the Header line and before the Preset 1 line.

FracTool 3.21
macOS 10.14.4

Easy enough to correct the result by hand, but thought I'd flag it for your attention since I noticed it.

Thanks again for adding support of this feature with the III, it's great to see.
Hi,
Thanks,
On which hardware ? (fas)

Nice utility Al. Two questions:

1) Is there a way to change a block's Global Block settings? I have a bunch of presets whose amp block is linked to a global block, and I want to unlink the amp block across all my presets so that they're standalone.

2) Is there a way to turn blocks off/on in specific scenes across a range of presets? Current use case is that I'm moving to an amp model that won't require drive in front of it, so I want to leave the drive block, but turn it off.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom