Axe-Fx II "Ares" Rev 1.02 Firmware Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
No update for ~10 days until next weekend. Can't wait.
As a grown up, I don't have these Christmas / Easter / birthday feelings any more I had as a little kid.
Fractal Audio brings it back. Several times a year. Thank you so much Cliff and team!

Yes, in batch setter, use the "Reset block and save" function
or Amp resetter tab, which lets you keep some parameters untouched

Would it be possible to have a feature that would soft reset the amp block in Fractool and have a checkbox I can select to "maintain the parameters that affect the volume level ?" For example, the GEQ, depth and output compression... this way I don't need to worry about my levels when going from version to version... I guess I could just select them in the tool itself one by one, but it could be handy for the future...

Would it be possible to have a feature that would soft reset the amp block in Fractool and have a checkbox I can select to "maintain the parameters that affect the volume level ?" For example, the GEQ, depth and output compression... this way I don't need to worry about my levels when going from version to version... I guess I could just select them in the tool itself one by one, but it could be handy for the future...
That's amp resetter, already there

Correct me if I'm wrong but the soft reset is the one where it's recommended that you copy x to y in the amp block, then select a different amp, then go back to the original amp, then compare x settings to y settings to make sure your treble, bass, mids, presence, master volume, gain levels, etc. aren't different. Is that correct? Been a while since I've needed to do a soft reset.

I think on holidays I'm going to reinstall a full ABCD bank with every amps to try everything with ares :D
It's crazy how amps are plug and play since a few weeks (without forgetting the yek's amps and drives guides)

Hi everyone.
I’m in tour and finish today.
I like to know how about the New Firmware Ares. That new upgrade are better than the first Ares?
I will make the upgrade when arrive Home... Must put that ears in progress again...
Thanks once more... And to Cliff and Family Fractal...❤️

I think on holidays I'm going to reinstall a full ABCD bank with every amps to try everything with ares :D
It's crazy how amps are plug and play since a few weeks (without forgetting the yek's amps and drives guides)
Yeah I reckon that I might take my handful of presets that are keepers and convert them, back them up and then refresh my Axe including IR selection.

I also deleted all the factory presets last time. Having a clean Axe fx feels so good.

Yeah I reckon that I might take my handful of presets that are keepers and convert them, back them up and then refresh my Axe including IR selection.

I also deleted all the factory presets last time. Having a clean Axe fx feels so good.
A clean sweep is definitely in order for me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom