FracTool - for power users only

Thank you for the info.

Would it be possible to implement a feature for the III that only tells you the User Cab positions that are currently used by a preset? No need to retrieve the CAB or Preset names.

Last edited:
Thank you for the info.

Would it be possible to implement a feature for the III that only tells you the User Cab positions that are currently used by a preset? No need to retrieve the CAB or Preset names.

+1

Yes, please. I'm was hoping with each update of FracTools that it's implemented. It was so helpful with the Axe 2 to able to export as CSV Preset -> Cabs and the Cabs -> Presets. Managing UserCabs and Presets is so much easier this way.

Can you please make it usable for the Axe III.

Go go, Al Go! :)

The workaround to clean the user cabs would be to save the presets as bundle and then wipe all user cabs (before the Axe-FX III I always saved my presets as bundle, to avoid losing the preset-cab link) but Axe-Edit III still doesn't have the Save as Bundle feature implemented :confused:

Hi Al
Onboard update doesn't seem to work anymore on MacOS (I currently have 3.15 - which I already had to manually download).
At launch Fractool notifies for a new version, and if I choose to update then it very briefly opens & closes the file save dialog and then nothing more happens.

Hi Al
Onboard update doesn't seem to work anymore on MacOS (I currently have 3.15 - which I already had to manually download).
At launch Fractool notifies for a new version, and if I choose to update then it very briefly opens & closes the file save dialog and then nothing more happens.
Thanks Antoine, i'll give it a look :)

I recently sold my AX8 and was trying to move some blocks from old presets (AB set). Tried FracTool and converted to III. On import (dragging converted block to empty block on grid), AxeEdit-III says:

"The block was saved using Axe-Fx III firmware version 9.02 and is not compatible with the connected device's firmware."

I recently sold my AX8 and was trying to move some blocks from old presets (AB set). Tried FracTool and converted to III. On import (dragging converted block to empty block on grid), AxeEdit-III says:

"The block was saved using Axe-Fx III firmware version 9.02 and is not compatible with the connected device's firmware."
Yeaks that doesn’t sound goodo_O

Blocks from or to III are not compatible.
Convert presets only

Could someone with an axefx2 xl or xl+ export firmware definitions from ares 1.01 please? :)

Right click on the icon representing your axefx in FracTool and select "Export firmware definitions"

Also i'd need an ares 1.01 preset

FracTool 3.18 is available :
It fixes FX8 to AxeFx III conversion

Could someone with an axefx2 xl or xl+ export firmware definitions from ares 1.02 please? :)

Right click on the icon representing your axefx in FracTool and select "Export firmware definitions"

Also i'd need an ares 1.02 preset

Back
Top Bottom