Axe-Fx II "Ares" Rev 1.00 Firmware Release

Can't seem to connect to my XL2+ to load Ares (or do anything else). First time with new Mac running OSX 10.14.2, old one bricked, so not an option. Can't connect USB, never had a problem before. What am I doing wrong? Not really savvy with this forum thing, so my apologies if this is the wrong place. Tried to call, but no human being available for support. Thanks.
Make sure you have the Mac drivers installed my 2xl+ works fine on my Mac and update went smooth Ares is Awsome!!!

Is this the last last revision and update of the last? Or are there bugs that need fixing. I want to wait until all is done, thanks.

High-mid bursts while switching presets in new firmware. Anyone has the same? Or i didn't mention that in old versions?

High-mid bursts while switching presets in new firmware. Anyone has the same? Or i didn't mention that in old versions?

I’m using an axe FX II mk II, and I get a slight ‘beep’ noise when switching to an adjacent patch that uses a different amp model.

I think it started with the first Ares beta. Actually I think that’s what I’m still on.

Can you post two presets that exhibit this? Easier to debug.
It's factory 24 to 23 for example. And bunch of others. It's definitely not a sound of changing amps (i can hear a tone change but it's ok). Burst comes in reverb tail very obviously.

Your support always amazes me! I didn't even think about having new updates for the MK2 after quantum 10.01 but yet again you delivered like a boss! Thank you Fractal Audio <3

Any comments on the sound? I'm thrilled with the last quantum version. Whats this bringing?
I noticed some bass / scoop thing going on with my presets. I'm going to try and reset the amp blocks (first copying them from X to Y) and see if there are any differences.

I wonder what from Ares 5.0 will fit in this FW (amp block)
I think cliff said that he did`t think all would fit.. upu..

I wonder what from Ares 5.0 will fit in this FW (amp block)
I think cliff said that he did`t think all would fit.. upu..
He said, that to get to Ares 1, he was already struggling with constant "out of memory" errors.
I don't think we can expect anything new in the next release, apart from bug fixes and more amp models.
(Thought I hope Amp+cab/FRFR mode selection (preferably in stereo) to fit in lol)

He said, Amp Block in fw 5 would not (maby) run on the axe fx II (upu)
So i also think we don't get a lot of the new stuff.

But way is it taking so long ?
This i don`t get.. the beta 1.0 have bugs

Thanks very much! Haven't updated my Axe FX in quite a while, but having seen this on the off-chance, I definitely can't miss this! Cheers!

He said, Amp Block in fw 5 would not (maby) run on the axe fx II (upu)
So i also think we don't get a lot of the new stuff.

But way is it taking so long ?
This i don`t get.. the beta 1.0 have bugs
Hes been busy tidying up the 3's new firmware release. I think he had to go back and remeasure everything

Almost 60 days now. I would like to have the final FW :) i don`t need any of the new things, from the III (Just the 2 new Bass amps)

Back
Top Bottom