Ancient Aliens - History channel

shit …… I had no idea that Satan had angels that mated w/ our woman and created giants.....GODDAM!

My dad took me to see "Chariots Of The Gods" when it first came out and I didn't sleep for a week after that. That was my introduction to the Ancient Astronauts theory. I was freaked out by it all at the time and was sure they were coming back to do nefarious things...

I've read and seen a few things regarding this subject since then, and, while there are mysteries surrounding some ancient artifacts/ruins/markings and why/how they were created, I've not really read/seen anything that absolutely necessitates invoking a superior intelligence/race/beings to have created some of that stuff as humans were not up to the task. I think humans were smarter and craftier in ancient times then we give them credit for.

But, I love a good story and mysterious things so it's fun to keep an open mind...but not so open your brains fall out...I find this book interesting and compelling:

UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On The Record by Leslie Kean.

I've read pretty much every UFO book out there over the years and that one is definitely one of the better ones by far IMO.

Last edited:
Very cool Admin M@
Hey any news on the FC12’s Thanks M

When he responded he said next week, not necessarily Monday.

I have be in the very next batch as it stopped just a couple of hours before me on the 21st at 2:41pm, I will update the shipping thread as soon as I get mine....once that happens the rest should just be however Long the shipping dept take to process them. But it looks as if the wait for everyone should over very soon.

M

UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On The Record by Leslie Kean.

I've read pretty much every UFO book out there over the years and that one is definitely one of the better ones by far IMO.

The interesting thing about UFO's to me is the motivation for someone to report it? Nothing good is going to happen to them for doing so and in most cases, quite the opposite. So clearly they believe what they saw. However I do think most what has been described can be explained, and it isn't Alien.

I was the same with the JFK assassination, read my first book on it for a fourth grade book report, and then read practically every thing else that has come out since.

When he responded he said next week, not necessarily Monday.

I have be in the very next batch as it stopped just a couple of hours before me on the 21st at 2:41pm, I will update the shipping thread as soon as I get mine....once that happens the rest should just be however Long the shipping dept take to process them. But it looks as if the wait for everyone should over very soon.
Very cool hope to see them soon....
Hope you get your invite today:)
I’m sure that will all be seeing them very soon.....

I was watching this youtube guy....He went into some crazy ass explanation that Aliens are really Demons in disguise. And they will trick the masses into following the Anti Christ during the last days of man. I'll see if I can find it. He was going on and on about CERN....Cell phones. Government knowing all what is coming. It actually scared the shit of me. I need to play guitar more and watch youtube less .

However I do think most what has been described can be explained, and it isn't Alien.

Yes, absolutely...about 95% of the reports can be identified and explained by conventional means, etc. but it's the other 5% which are interesting and mystifying.

The cases outlined in the book I mentioned have been thoroughly investigated by reputable and credible high-ranking members of the military, governments, etc. It's hard not to read about the Bentwaters case (and explore the facts reported by the RAF base commanders and staff), the Phoenix Lights, and the O'Hare airport incidences and really wonder what's going on??

When the DoD and Pentagon release official footage of Navy pilots tracking 'something' and acknowledge the existence of government programs that studied UFO's
, again, this makes you go hmmmmmm.

That there are strange objects flying around, defying know laws of physics, being tracked, witnessed, and have physical evidence to back up the sightings/reports is unquestionable, although nothing in all of this 'proves' they are under alien control, but man, what are these things???

Yes, absolutely...about 95% of the reports can be identified and explained by conventional means, etc. but it's the other 5% which are interesting and mystifying.

The cases outlined in the book I mentioned have been thoroughly investigated by reputable and credible high-ranking members of the military, governments, etc. It's hard not to read about the Bentwaters case (and explore the facts reported by the RAF base commanders and staff), the Phoenix Lights, and the O'Hare airport incidences and really wonder what's going on??

When the DoD and Pentagon release official footage of Navy pilots tracking 'something' and acknowledge the existence of government programs that studied UFO's

That there are strange objects flying around, defying know laws of physics, being tracked, witnessed, and have physical evidence to back up the sightings/reports is unquestionable, although nothing in all of this 'proves' they are under alien control, but man, what are these things???

Very cool video :)

I don't know if they exist and I can't rule out the possibility. That makes it easy for me. It's a big ass universe.

I'm more inclined to think most of these sighting's are more inline with what the late great Ben Rich said when he hinted at what our actual level of technology is... and he did that in the nineties. There's a compelling argument for most of these things to be of terrestrial origin. Of course that begs the question of where/how did we obtain the knowledge?

I'm more inclined to think most of these sighting's are more inline with what the late great Ben Rich said when he hinted at what our actual level of technology is... and he did that in the nineties. There's a compelling argument for most of these things to be of terrestrial origin. Of course that begs the question of where/how did we obtain the knowledge?

When I was 16 in 1981, a friend and I watched some really strange lights in the sky from a mountain top. About a 11/2 hour drive from where I live now, remote area no homes. It lasted close to 4 hours, and though I've never been ready to say it was aliens we saw, it was definitely something that couldn't be explained with technology we knew of in that or the current day.
There were a varying number of lights during the 4 hours. At the moment they disappeared roughly 12 sped straight up toward the stars in a clear night sky and faded into the background, which took about a second. Nothing I know of can move that distance at that speed.

Back
Top Bottom