How to Factory Restore Axe FX II XL+

Hitman

Do anyone know how to do a Factory Restore (I mean delete everything) so my II XL+ can be like just out of the box new?
The reason I know I did something wrong with the setting on the II XL+ and now is just not giving me any sound from all output (even Headphones). But if I push the Bypass button, there is sound from the speaker.

I did a lot of changes in the I/O, Utility, etc but I lost track and now nothing comes out from the output (especially the Headphones.....and I know it is hardwire to the unit)

Please help

Do anyone know how to do a Factory Restore (I mean delete everything) so my II XL+ can be like just out of the box new?
The reason I know I did something wrong with the setting on the II XL+ and now is just not giving me any sound from all output (even Headphones). But if I push the Bypass button, there is sound from the speaker.

I did a lot of changes in the I/O, Utility, etc but I lost track and now nothing comes out from the output (especially the Headphones.....and I know it is hardwire to the unit)

Please help
https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=Reset_hardware_settings#Axe-Fx_II

Back
Top Bottom