FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Just got my purchase invitation today. Just tried to order but keep getting an error! ☹️ Any issues?

I was getting error messages while trying to check out about 30 minutes ago .I finally gave up. I just tried to checkout again, same error. I will try again another day.

Honor, I would hope.

Honor?

Fractal is the only company I know these days that does this US only thing when a product is in short supply and there’s nothing you can do about it if you’re outside the US, unless you bend the rules.

The distributors worldwide are helpless and have no clue when the stuff will be available. Or haven’t been until recently, even when you already were serving the waitlist.

And there are a bunch of people here that are mulling over whether they need a 6, a 12, or none at all, and got both.

Scalping is the only thing that brings a modicum of fairness to this situation, if you ask me.

Honor?

Fractal is the only company I know these days that does this US only thing when a product is in short supply and there’s nothing you can do about it if you’re outside the US, unless you bend the rules.

The distributors worldwide are helpless and have no clue when the stuff will be available. Or haven’t been until recently, even when you already were serving the waitlist.

And there are a bunch of people here that are mulling over whether they need a 6, a 12, or none at all, and got both.

Scalping is the only thing that brings a modicum of fairness to this situation, if you ask me.
Product distribution is not “fair”. Americans have lived with the Marshall tax and spotty availability of some products for decades now. There are interesting European products that I see people talk about that never make it over the big pond. You do not see Americans crying foul. It is what it is.

FAS is a small company with a great product. That is going to create some supply chain issues since they are presumably not capitalized like Marshall or other big companies.

I am getting an FC-12. I am not on the wait list. They will come.

Last edited:
As a UK resident, I think you'll find there are a lot of prices which are skewed more than we'd like - Boogie for example are much more expensive, as are most US amp names, vintage guitars etc.

I try not to post on this topic, but speaking personally - my frustration is less the delay (which is hard), but more the lack of news.

As I said, this is just me - but I would have been far happier just reading something like 'We won't ship to Europe until 30 April at the earliest' and then updating that if necessary. For me it's the lack of news, whilst reading about so many people having them which is hard.

Pricing is a completely different point.

But - to be clear, I love my III more than I thought I ever would, it's given me more pleasure and excitement than I can remember for literally decades and has given my guitar playing a fresh start. I could not be happier with the product and the quality/frequency of the updates.

4.0 has literally made me start looking at sneaking off work to play - pretty good for a 49 year old!

I soooo wish I'd got this when I was 16, my life would have been very different

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom