AFIII Presets Pink Floyd presets pack - Fremen

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
I'll post an update later today (it's already the morning here in Mauritius), as I need to adjust the compressors in all the presets for firmware 2.05. I already done it for the main versions and just needs to do it for the alternates one

A really useful preset package. That you took time to have so many alternate options for different user setups was pretty awesome too. A great deal at this price. Thanks, T!

Update posted yesterday. Besides the compressor adjustments, I fixed a small delay mistake in scenes 7 & 8 of the "Us and them/Any color you like/brain damage" preset and made a few other tweaks

All the presets have been updated to firmware 3.02
I also changed a few things here and there, adding "tempo" scenes on songs like "Have a cigar" and "Us and them" (play a damped note on that scene and the delay gives you the right tempo to start the songs - my band tends to plays these two too fast)
Last but not least, all the expression pedals are now set for the FC-12 instead of a generic MIDI pedalboard

Is it possible you can share a DI track of your guitar for the purpose of tone matching a guitar and inserting an ir player block at the front of the grid? I’m thinking of getting these but I don’t have a strat currently and wondering how close I can get with either my les Paul or my Ibanez.

Is it possible you can share a DI track of your guitar for the purpose of tone matching a guitar and inserting an ir player block at the front of the grid? I’m thinking of getting these but I don’t have a strat currently and wondering how close I can get with either my les Paul or my Ibanez.

That is a good idea. My main axes are a Strat with a EMG SA EXG/SPC set, a Strat with a Gilmour Black-Strat pickup set, and a Ibanez JS 2450. They all require to tweak the presets.

SORRY up front. Having a difficult time installing. Do you have a Dummie guide to managing these? I already have successfully used others presets, so wondering wtf I'm doing wrong.

SORRY up front. Having a difficult time installing. Do you have a Dummie guide to managing these? I already have successfully used others presets, so wondering wtf I'm doing wrong.
There's a guide on how to install included in the pack. Don't forget to extract all the files from the archive first. I can help with Team Viewer if you still have difficulties installing those

There's a guide on how to install included in the pack. Don't forget to extract all the files from the archive first. I can help with Team Viewer if you still have difficulties installing those
Thanks, I was trying to install 3.02 in 3.01, will install the update after gig this week! Alls good.

Do you have Team Viewer on your computer ? I can do it for you. Btw at my Tribute to Pink Floyd rehearsal right now :)
Thanks, will look into it; I’m very new to this; love the cigar tone!! Tweaked the radio sound a tiny bit and actually played the trailing radio part first time with band...it was cool. Really appreciate you! Good luck on your gig.

Back
Top Bottom