Isolated guitar track

Bcraig

Inspired
I was wondering where do You guys and gals get Your
isolated guitar track
for tone matching ?

ok I download one part one and part 2 of the rarfiles
but there in ogg file format how do I open them in my daw logic pro x or any daw?

The issue I have with MOGG files is that a lot of times the guitar tracks are often raw and unmastered. If I'm going to Tone Match guitars, I like them to be the final mastered tracks.

where do you find final mastered tracks ?

Look no further than your MP3 collection. A lot of studio tracks from famous bands include songs with a 5 or 10 second guitar intro. So, I loop those and use them as the basis for my Tone Matches. Journey's Stone In Love, Ratt's Lay It Down, Ozzy's Rock 'n' Roll Rebel and Queensryche's I Don't Believe In Love are good examples. I have a method for capturing guitars that are double tracked and use different tones for the right and left channels.

Last edited:
Look no further than your MP3 collection. A lot of studio tracks from famous bands include songs with a 5 or 10 second guitar intro. So, I loop those and use them as the basis for my Tone Matches. Journey's Stone In Love, Ratt's Lay It Down, Ozzy's Rock 'n' Roll Rebel and Queensryche's I Don't Believe In Love are good examples. I have a method for capturing guitars that are double tracked and use different tones for the right and left channels.

Thanks I need to add this to my list of learning

What about karaoke-version.com. When you get to their site click on Custom Backing Tracks. You have to pay for them but they allow you to remove any instrument or voice from the track very easily. Also, they use real instruments not MIDI. I like them a lot.

What about karaoke-version.com. When you get to their site click on Custom Backing Tracks. You have to pay for them but they allow you to remove any instrument or voice from the track very easily. Also, they use real instruments not MIDI. I like them a lot.

You can do that, but Karaoke guitar tracks are rarely spot on to the original.

Back
Top Bottom