fc12 vs mfc101 image?

edo

Power User
Vendor
I've been searching the forum with no luck so far.. are there any side by side fc12 / mfc101 images anywhere to show the dimensions?
FC's are not available in Europe yet, but I'm already working on the fc 12 based pedalboard / case and wanted to figure out how the one I have will fit.

I have a 28" x 12" and 1/2" case that fits the MFC-101 and 3 Roland EV-5 pedals perfectly. The FC-12 is wider. The same case will only fit the FC-12 and 2 Roland EV-5 pedals.

I've been searching the forum with no luck so far.. are there any side by side fc12 / mfc101 images anywhere to show the dimensions?
FC's are not available in Europe yet, but I'm already working on the fc 12 based pedalboard / case and wanted to figure out how the one I have will fit.
The dimensions of all Fractal products are available in the manual for that product.

The dimensions of all Fractal products are available in the manual for that product.

Thank you all, I did read the dimensions of each product. I was just looking for a real world image to visually see the difference

Stout is a good word for it. I currently have a 6, and it's a very solid build. And for the record, mine survived a flood- my basement flooded a few days after I got it, so it went off to Fractal to see if anything could be done, and sure enough, the unit was fine! No issues at all, so great job Fractal!

Back
Top Bottom