Sure enough ! Boom Boom Boom ! <NCIS New Orleans>

Thank You !!!!! Cliff, Matt, Andrew , and staff

patience pays off !!!!!!

Subject: Re: "Wait List Request - FC".- <<<<<<<<FC-12>>>>>>
Date: May 18, 2018 at 7:32:00 AM EDT

Delivered-To: Hoosierdaddy47177@gmail.com
Received: by 2002:a25:1388:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id 130csp885449ybt;
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 09:59:43 -0800 (PST)

Steamrollers...start out agonizingly slow...but once you get all that weight moving...it's hard to slow it down.

Maybe the Snowball analogy works better...

Tomorrow we may bet through a whole day...in a whole day!

Last edited:
Couldn't stand the peer pressure. Ordered today!

I did think hard about it since the FC-6 is a handy size. Not sure, but I might keep it for smaller stages. I couldn't resist the FC-12 because I play a lot of improv music and having quick access to effects with less tap dancing will be worth it.

I didn't get on the FC waitlist until a few days after it opened (5/21). I was planning on the FC-12, but when the offer came up for the FC-6 I took it. Now that I've been playing around with it for a week or so, I'm very happy with my decision. It can cover a lot of ground, and I'm convinced I'll now be doing less tap-dancing with the FC-6 than I was with the MFC-101 I used with the AFX II. (I also took a long hard look at what effects I was actually likely to use on the fly in a live setting when improvising, and realized I can handle all of my concerns with fewer buttons by using scenes and channels.)

I sent my waitlist request yesterday. I was debating between the FC-12 and the RJM GT MIDI Controller for several months now, perhaps I should have just joined the waitlist back then while I was making up my mind... :-/

From what some of you are saying, I could be waiting a very long time. Especially if they are serving a waitlist from 10 months ago still.

However, the website says this: "We expect to clear the waitlist and begin accepting open orders during Q1 2019."

Q1 is up at the end of March - Does that mean there's hope? :)

So instead of being able to order a fc and actually use my axe iii, I’m stuck on a waiting list that’s like 9 month behind. So I had to go around the system and find somebody with a a invite who wasn’t going to use theirs and convince them to let me have it. Really not happy about this, and not a great start with my experience with fractal.

So instead of being able to order a fc and actually use my axe iii, I’m stuck on a waiting list that’s like 9 month behind. So I had to go around the system and find somebody with a a invite who wasn’t going to use theirs and convince them to let me have it. Really not happy about this, and not a great start with my experience with fractal.
As has been said repeatedly, there are many controllers that work just fine with the Axe Fx III.

There is nothing stopping you from using it... It still works without an FC.

Did that work? I didn’t think there was a way to transfer an invite.

Back
Top Bottom