Axe-Edit III 1.01.00

I'm not seeing the "Tone Control Display" option under global after updating to the latest version of axe edit. Is anybody else having this issue? I'm on a Mac.

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 11.41.26 AM.png

Thanks! Just ordered my FC12 - really appreciate this tight lock step FW-Edit cycle you guys have going!

FC editing inside AXE Edit 3!!! Awesomeness. Thank you.

The FC editing was a great addition to me, and I don't even own the FC yet. I've been on the fence about whether to order the FC-6, the FC-12, or just stick with a more general MIDI controller. Although the manuals and videos provide all the details on what the FCs can do, being able to sit down and map out potential layouts convinced me that the FC-6 will likely do the job for me. Just placed the order!

This really, really makes programming the FC easy. Wow. It is pretty straightforward and intuitive on the III itself but this makes it much quicker to edit, double check, and troubleshoot. Well done!

I updated Axe edit but on the advanced page of the drive block the diode chooser is all blank...on the Axe Fx screen the diodes are there for editing but nothing on the Axe edit screen...
This can't be right....I did restart Axe edit twice already to see it that would fix it...

I updated Axe edit but on the advanced page of the drive block the diode chooser is all blank...on the Axe Fx screen the diodes are there for editing but nothing on the Axe edit screen...
This can't be right....I did restart Axe edit twice already to see it that would fix it...
Make sure you’re using a Drive madel that actually uses diodes. Example: pull up Eternal Love. Do you see the Diode parameters now?

Make sure you’re using a Drive madel that actually uses diodes. Example: pull up Eternal Love. Do you see the Diode parameters now?

Yes I am using the udated drive types...the boxes are there for the diode type and the number but there is no info in the boxes and you can't clikc on them to add info...just empty boxes...

Same thing here. Perhaps the "Advanced" portion is not yet implemented.

Love the FC editing capability! And, 4 extra colors to assign to the LEDs beyond what's on the "Ring Colors" tab on the AXE-FX III. And the modification for the "align" tab for the cabs is super useful!

Last edited:
Yes I am using the udated drive types...the boxes are there for the diode type and the number but there is no info in the boxes and you can't clikc on them to add info...just empty boxes...
Try Eternal Love. It’s a pre-existing type. Still no diode parameters? If not, try Refresh after new FW.

Last edited:
Try Eternal Love. It’s pre-existing type. Still no diode parameters? If not, try Refresh after new FW.

Yes...Refresh after new FW did the trick. I'm in Massachusetts, and there's a town named Marblehead in this state. We have a saying that goes, "Light dawns on marble-head"....that's what I feel like now.... Thanks for your suggestion.... John

Back
Top Bottom