AX8 amps and cabs cutting out seconds after changing presets

Yeah but the way he said it sounded like my Mom telling me to do something, hence my reaction.
You’ve come here with an issue. We’re trying to solve it via text. We need to be specific about things.

Good luck with your issue. I’m out of this one.

My guess is that you have these blocks assigned to something in the Controllers menu. Try RESET SYSTEM PARAMETERS under SETUP/Utilities. Back up your System in Fractal Bot first if you've done extensive customization.

Damn this forum is pretentious, thanks for all the tips guys but my ax8 is jacked.

Without uploading a preset (better than a video) to understand how you have things setup makes it difficult to diagnosis the cause. With the preset we can download and review the signal path, modifiers, controllers, etc. instead of just guessing at the root problem.

Just a suggestion.

People are trying to help you here. You've taken a swing at some of them. Several have asked you to upload a preset so we can see what's going on without having to do so much guessing. That would help us help you.

Damn this forum is pretentious, thanks for all the tips guys but my ax8 is jacked.
Well, good luck solving this problem on another, less pretentious forum.

First off, if this was a software issue, you would almost certainly not be the only one to be experiencing it.

Second, you've got THE BEST resources on this forum, who have collectively solved thousands of issues for many, many users at NO charge (remember, this is a forum, not Fractal support). Be thankful you're getting help...

These people are not asking you to do things or confirm things just for their enjoyment. They need information and specific details confirmed or they are literally just guessing.

Reactions: Rex
At no point did I swing at anybody, you guys just take this forum far more seriously than I do lol. I had a friend look at my presets and they work fine on his ax8. Like I said before I am still having this issue after updating the firmware and resetting the
parameters and settings so I’m almost positive it’s a software bug of sorts.

At no point did I swing at anybody, you guys just take this forum far more seriously than I do lol. I had a friend look at my presets and they work fine on his ax8. Like I said before I am still having this issue after updating the firmware and resetting the
https://support.fractalaudio.com is your best bet then.

We’ll try to take it less seriously and not help anyone in the future.

Back
Top Bottom