Arduino Axe-Fx control library

Awesome, thanks AA! I don't know where the output size is listed, but this looks cool.

I was just this afternoon toying with something similar, trying to store the strings in PROGMEM to keep the RAM usage down. I like the magic indexing though.

How does the arduino physically connect to the Axe3? How do footswitches physically connect to arduino? Who makes good bright displays controllable from arduino? I’m trying to imagine what’s possible.

How does the arduino physically connect to the Axe3? How do footswitches physically connect to arduino? Who makes good bright displays controllable from arduino? I’m trying to imagine what’s possible.
Physically connect using two midi cables, wiring is plentiful online. I’ll dig up the schematic I used.

Physically connect buttons to the arduino as per online tutorials. All TFT displays are nice and bright... I use AliExpress!

I’m very vaguely thinking of selling controllers... or maybe a kit... I just don’t have much time to do support

Here's a little teaser for the custom midi controller I build. I'm in the process of releasing the code (written for my Ultra), the drawings, wiring schemes etc. Basically I'm releasing all I have, except the thing itself ;) I'm no engineer, everything I did for this I did the first time ever. But it worked and the thing is a LOT of fun!
Midicontroller-isometrisch-klein.png

Too many screws, I know :p

Basically the Arduino (I used a Mega) has many so called GPIO pins, which are used for every connection (midi, switches, LEDs, potentiometers, display). It's quite easy once you got a basic understanding.

You want to know what's possible? One word: EVERYTHING! :cool:

You could even put an accelerometer on your guitar head that sends midi over Bluetooth if you wanted to... hmm fun weekend project?

Such a display sure is nice!!! I chose a black on green display similar to the Axe I and II for my midi controller. Works, but yours looks WAAAAY better :cool:

Such a display sure is nice!!! I chose a black on green display similar to the Axe I and II for my midi controller. Works, but yours looks WAAAAY better :cool:

I really don't understand why even top-end units like the FC still have a daggy old two-line LCD display. TFT screens aren't *that* much more expensive, but you can draw whatever you want.

Back
Top Bottom