KAN Cabs Competition

I`m in the process of kick starting my IR production again with all my new microphones. I made a new one of my Bogner 2x12CL yesterday. Speaker is Creamback 65, mics are a blend of SM-57 and Royer R121. Mic pres are API 512`s. Here`s a file I made today comparing the real mics to the IR. Recorded using my Bogner XTC. I recorded the real mic`s and DI out of my Axe at the same time. The Axe was feed using line out on the XTC. If you tell me when I`m switching between them and what is what. I will give you the next KAN Cabs pack for free.

Hmm, my ears are not accurate enough to even detect when the change took place, let alone which is which...

All you guys out there with Golden Ears, how come there is so little participation in this thread?

Oh well, I thought I was hearing some kind of artifact that stopped around that point. I've never claimed to have golden ears, but thought I'd take a shot.

Ok here goes pretty much impossible to tell for sure with the effects, pretty much a guess, but seems like a very slight difference in low end response:
0-10 mic / 10- 17 IR / 17- 28 mic / 28-37 IR / 37- out mic
good job man!!you got it.

Reactions: RDH
Back
Top Bottom